By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread: GTA ONLINE OUT NOW!

Favourite protagonist?

Micheal 61 58.10%

Franklin 16 15.24%

Trevor 22 20.95%

Total:99
man-bear-pig said:
I've been looking for this Fred for days...tagged.

Cool, you got the game by chance then? Enjoying it?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Just a reminder: Join my GTA Crew! http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/vgc_nation

LOL.

While you're sprinting, hit Square and then Circle. There are no words.

Can thank my sister for finding that one.

Yep, that's pretty great alright. There's so many greatbthings in this game so far I can't even explain.

Damn, music selection is good. Parodies and pop culture references still on the radio stations too.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Tagged for when this comes out on REdbox for me to rent. NOt sure why it was not out at midnight.

By the way, had about 45 games sold at my walmart last night between 12 midnite and 7 am.

Ha! The two GAME stores here combined sold over 3,000 units in the first 12 hours!

brendude13 said:
Damn, music selection is good. Parodies and pop culture references still on the radio stations too.

Agreed. A marked improvement on IV. Where...I really didn't like a lot of the music.

Much better than Grand Theft Auto IV, but be happy I'm not the one reviewing this. probably get an 8 from me. Maybe.

Though it was hovering around a 7 at one point. It's been growing on me. Still, it's not a 95+ game. 90? sure, I can accept that. 95? Nope. Not after the debacle that was IV. That was like...oh god it was so bad. Not FFXIII bad, but still pretty bad. NEver did finish it. Had to fight my better judgement to even get to where I did.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

My collectors edition arrived earlier.. was tempted to double dip and pick up regular edition at midnight.. Glad I saved my money.  It's good game, I thought the driving takes some getting used to. Plus Some of the characters in the cut scenes still move a bit robotic.   I'll give it an 8 overall.

The lighting in some places is phenomenal and I am amazed just how big the map is...  My pics are not great and hopefully not too many spoilers in these pics.

Runa216 said:
Much better than Grand Theft Auto IV, but be happy I'm not the one reviewing this. probably get an 8 from me. Maybe.

Though it was hovering around a 7 at one point. It's been growing on me. Still, it's not a 95+ game. 90? sure, I can accept that. 95? Nope. Not after the debacle that was IV. That was like...oh god it was so bad. Not FFXIII bad, but still pretty bad. NEver did finish it. Had to fight my better judgement to even get to where I did.

Heh. If you did that we'd have another outcry on our hands

We're I to do it? Right now I'd give it 9.2, but there is a lot left to do.

Also, nice pics!