By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread: GTA ONLINE OUT NOW!

Favourite protagonist?

Micheal 61 58.10%

Franklin 16 15.24%

Trevor 22 20.95%

Total:99

I'm so glad they put snow in the game. It's my favourite weather type. Hopefully, it will be on GTA V's many mountains.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
the2real4mafol said:
I'm so glad they put snow in the game. It's my favourite weather type. Hopefully, it will be on GTA V's many mountains.

I would imagine so, yeah. I mean, where else would you put it?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
the2real4mafol said:

Probably in the desert (joking). lol. BTW anyone remembers red dead redemptions snowy area? It was awesome. There was a steam at the end of snow area. That environment was beautiful.

daredevil.shark said:
Conegamer said:
the2real4mafol said:

Probably in the desert (joking). lol. BTW anyone remembers red dead redemptions snowy area? It was awesome. There was a steam at the end of snow area. That environment was beautiful.

I agree. RDR was a truly excellent game. Offered something a bit different as well, which I enjoyed. Hopefully we will see another one on the PS4/XOne (maybe Wii U and PS4?), but I'm not holding out all that much hope.

Hopefully the story takes place over the 4 seasons and we get a winter season.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

That's a pretty good idea. I don't think it'd happen, because it'd mean that the game would be far, far more story-influented than previous titles, but it would be cool.

Conegamer said:
Carl2291 said:

That's a pretty good idea. I don't think it'd happen, because it'd mean that the game would be far, far more story-influented than previous titles, but it would be cool.

So you're saying "Winter ain't coming!".

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Conegamer said:
Carl2291 said:

So you're saying "Winter ain't coming!".

Pretty much. I mean, look at this image here, namely the top of the map:

You see Mount Chillad in the top corner there? If you look closely, you can see some white patches. I'd argue that this is the "snow" we will see in the game.

Could be wrong, ofcourse.

DestructorGT said:
Conegamer said:
DestructorGT said:
I'm picking it up at launch, and I'm predicting a 97 score on metacritic. I always wondered how could any game get even one perfect score because nothing is perfect, everything has flaws. It will probably be the game of the year.

It may be the highest rated game of the year...but I still think a lot of sites will go with The Last of Us. I don't know, it just seems to be the darling of the Internet for some reason (though it is damn good and in my Top 10 games of all time, so there's some merit to itIt 

It will be a close one, but who knows maybe some of the next gen games end up being the winner.

No launch title looks like a game changer expect maybe Forza with cloud AI, so no.

So the guy who owns the local game shop just posted this to his Facebook.