By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - RockStar Developer Sale on right now. On Xbox Live Market Place

Tagged games:

Hey I know everyone is looking forward to new games for the X1 and PS4 but right now on the main games page of your Xbox console you'll find Rockstar games very heavily reduced which include a few amazing Gems that people might have missed from this and in 1 case the generation before!

As is the norm with these sales the actual Xbox website (at least the EU one) is absolutely miles behind the times so there is no one link to the full sale atm but definately power up your xbox's and take a look at what is on offer.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/Product/Bully-Scholarship-Ed/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025454081a

^ This right here, Bully for under €4 and the beautiful 360 version of it too, this game is normally cheap enough but now with 75% off you really can't go wrong here.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/Product/Red-Dead-Redemption/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025454082b?cid=SLink

^ While red dead is just reduced to €14.99 which isn't really much to shout about, all of it's dlc has been reduced by a ton.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/Product/LA-Noire/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025454086c?nosplash=1

^ LA noire down to 14.99 also

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/Product/LA-Noire-Rockstar-Pass/a47dd117-25c9-4034-82bb-d5f5917c3a93

^ LA noires season pass is just under €3 that is a hell of a lot of extra case work to play through if you already own the game.

But yeah like I said, I don't have a single link for all the stuff which is on offer but definately fire up your 360 during the next few days and check it out, you'll find it on the first portion of the Dashboard.

Happy Bargain hunting -

Edit - from cowsandsheeps

"The US price of the games -

Max Payne 3 $9.99
Bully $3.74
Midnight Club LA $7.49
Don't know if Rockstar Table Tennis, Red Dead, La Noire and GTA IV on sale - all $14.99"

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

The Red Dead Redemption isn't that great of a deal when I can get the Game of the Year version for $20.

Why doesn't Majornelson website have announcements these anymore? Is he too busy?
Btw deal of the week include U MvC 3 and MvC 3(Somehow both of these same price in NA version) and all their DLC's.

NobleTeam360 said:
The Red Dead Redemption isn't that great of a deal when I can get the Game of the Year version for $20.

the game though is worth every penny. 20$ for that game is a steal

btw could you add xbox sale to the thread? i came in here hoping it was on playstation as well

Around the Network

I've compiled a list for USD:
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Bully $3.74
Midnight Club LA $7.49
Don't know if Rockstar Table Tennis, Red Dead, La Noire and GTA IV on sale - all $14.99

NobleTeam360 said:

yeah I know there is an LA noire complete edition which is cheap enough now too, as in a Retail disk with all the dlc on it, but getting the season pass now for 3euros is great for anyone who bought the game on launch, finished it and wouldn't mind another taste of some private Dic action!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

bananaking21 said:
btw could you add xbox sale to the thread? i came in here hoping it was on playstation as well

Oh yeah sorry about that, I just put it under Microsoft disscussions but should've added that. While I have both consoles and love a good bargain I still haven't really looked into PSN much or how their "Deal of the week" type thing goes so if you see a thread from me about deals and games it's almost definately going to be about the 360

Added your US prices to the OP btw cowsandsheep thanks for that, as for table tennis btw that is always 15 on the store, it is a launch game. and we have the exact same shit with the deal of the week in EU as you got in the states, MVC is 15euros and right next to it is UMVC for 15.... how fucking annoyed would you be if you accidentally click the wrong window and get the older game with less characters :s they did that awhile back too with the capcom dev sale, Had Street fighter 4 (25 chars) alongside Super Street fighter 4 AE (39 chars) for the same price and the online for that doesn't cross over so there would be no one playing vanilla SF4 online.

Gotta be added here but the Max Payne 3 season pass is a part of this sale and it's 83% off which puts it at around 2-3 euros I think. but yeah it's definately 83% off what it used to cost before. Check it out.

When's this sale over with? Can anyone gimme a rundown on what Bully is?