By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - View of Wii-fit from a non-Wii owner's prespective (No Wii owners allowed)

It's interesting kingofwale, that you haven't shown where it says that minigames will take over.

Around the Network
izaaz101 said:
It's interesting kingofwale, that you haven't shown where it says that minigames will take over.

Don't hold your breath

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X

Please. this thread is for PS3 and 360 owners ONLY,

It's really the first and only rule of this post, if you already have a Wii, it's not for you.

Continuing posting here knowing full well the rule of the post constitute 'trolling'

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:

>but if WiiFit really does a good job of making exercise fun, I will buy it even if I never buy a game for the system (of course I will by 1 or 2 games I am sure) 

Thanks, please let us know... say... 2 months after you get the game, and tell us if you are still working out. lol, the major thing about work out machine is that people lose interest quickly. So, please feel free to comment back 

I workout 6 days a week. I have in my workout room $4,000 worth of equipment. I use it all the time, but it's just not terribly fun.

My guess is WiiFit will be a lot more fun, but I am just not sure how good of a workout I will get on it. If it's even mildly entertaining, dropping $300-$400 on another pice of exercise equipment is no big deal.

CrashMan said:
izaaz101 said:

Don't hold your breath

Yeah, I didn't really expect an answer after all the deflecting's been done.

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
Please. this thread is for PS3 and 360 owners ONLY,

It's really the first and only rule of this post, if you already have a Wii, it's not for you.

Continuing posting here knowing full well the rule of the post constitute 'trolling'

You both included me, and excluded me.  So I'm not sure if you wanted my opinion that I gave.  But I hope you find it of value at any rate.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Yeah, Hawk, Thanks for your input! In fact, even with the title, I still wouldn't mind any subjective answer from Wii owners, as long as they don't troll around bashing others who disagree with them.

>I workout 6 days a week. I have in my workout room $4,000 worth of equipment. I use it all the time, but it's just not terribly fun.

@TheRealMafoo

I have a Bowflex in my basement, I used to work out for 4 times a week, and then it became 2, and now it's once a month, you know what I'm saying. lol

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:

Since other Wii owners posted....

Wii Fit != exercise IMO.
Wii Fit = fun mini games and experience similar to DDR.

I may buy this game I have yet to decide.

@superchunk

no, I still rather not Wii owners to respond. lol, it will avoid some confrontation to say the least.

but thanks for your opinion.

if you don't mind me asking, what's the true potential of Wiifit? I've heard snowboarding games or racing games (pedals),

selnor
Episode 2:
kingofwale said:
@superchunk

no, I still rather not Wii owners to respond. lol, it will avoid some confrontation to say the least.

but thanks for your opinion.

if you don't mind me asking, what's the true potential of Wiifit? I've heard snowboarding games or racing games (pedals),

You mean whats the potential of the balance board?  Frankly, I don't have much interest in whatelse the balance board could be used for.  I am interested in WiiFit itself, and the balance board is needed to track data and stats for it.  But I don't really care for any other game using the board to duck or for skiing or whatever.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)