3. Playstation 3
2. Playstation
1. Playstation 2

A list I can live with.

Around the Network
melbye said:
XBOX360's failurerate should exclude it from every best of list

this x1000

Having a system which makes you worry if you've been enjoying a game for too long and have to take a break in fear of heat damage to a system completely takes from the fun of massive RPGs for me.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I'm glad Japan didn't get behind the 360 because any system with a 54% failure rate is not worthy to be on any best console list in my opinion.

brendude13 said:
leo-j said:
edge is extreemely biased towards microsoft products so

BWAHAHA !!

pezus said:

And Edge continue to show their bias. I mean, have 360 ahead of PS3 if you want, but second place while PS3 is 7th?! What a joke.

The politically correct list:

1. PSV
2. PS3
3. PSP
4. PS2
5. PS1
6. Samsung Galaxy S4
7. Asus Nexus 7
8. NES
9. Gameboy Pocket
10. Gameboy Advance

I know that you are just joking, but this would literally be the worst list ever made !

Around the Network
landguy1 said:
The list is what it is. Gamecube shouldn't be on it for sure.

Why ? Metroid Prime is the single best reviewed game of the 6th Generation !...and the GameCube has a lot of great games, believe me, I have most of them !

brendude13 said:
PS1 > PS2

Gamecube > N64

Xbox > Xbox 360

Come at me.

How does thta work out, are you refering only to exclusives

lol @ the damage control it's an opinion people get over it. At the same time I'm not surprised considering this is the website that claimed the Ps3 was the best console of all time.

orniletter said:
landguy1 said:

Why ? Metroid Prime is the single best reviewed game of the 6th Generation !...and the GameCube has a lot of great games, believe me, I have most of them !

Because the Gamecube2(Wii) has the basic formfactor that the cube should have had and it ditched the rediculous colors of the cube.  Also, I just didn't get into the cube - I can blame that on the PS2 and my PC more than anything!

teigaga said:
brendude13 said:
PS1 > PS2

Gamecube > N64

Xbox > Xbox 360

Come at me.

How does thta work out, are you refering only to exclusives

No, it's based on overall library as well as the hardware and software features.

The reason why I put the Xbox ahead of the Xbox 360 is because I compare it to the other consoles in that generation and take the time period in which they were released into consideration. The 360 and PS3 have one of the best and biggest libraries of games ever, but neither console would make my top 3.

But yes, I'd say the Xbox has better exclusives than the 360, mostly because of Sega.

landguy1 said:

Hater!