By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Hot Chips: Xbone Silicon (5b transistors, 363mm2, 8GB Flash, 1.31TFlops, 204GB/s peak BW)

Nsanity said:

Forza 5 is 60FPS and Driveclub is how many?

There are a lot of things happening in DriveClub screen than Forza 5... even so the game will end up 60fps.

Around the Network

can somebody explain what the fuck is going on around here?

peace_lover said:
10TFlops..!?!?, who needs a 3000$ RIG then..!?!?, people should buy Xbox One instead..!!, all PC gamer converting to Xbox One Confirmed!!, is this means Xbox One is 5.5 times more powerful than PS4 Confirmed..?!?

Yep...Sometimes I really asks myself in which parallel reality lives this misterxmedia... A true genuine mythomaniac it seems... 

ethomaz said:

endimion said:

the bombs= each console launch
apparently AMD has some kind of NDA with MS tied in with the 3billion deal they made with Ms and it runs out end of sept...
and surprises.. well we have seen the full story on MS side I'm sure of it... it's an habit with MS for almost every business they touch.. they like to be mysterious almost to the end...

but then again the behind close door demo that wowed the press is what intrigues me the most.... because at the end it's all about the games... I'd rather have XB1 turn out to be less powerful than expected but with amazing games than it turn out more powerful than PS4 in practice and have average bland games... and I hope the PS fan feel the same.... for their own sake

Games...

Killzone looks better than anything showed in Xbone... inFAMOUS a level ahead Killzone... DriveClub new build looks better than Forza 5... sure.

There are not 29th September special sauce.

This is a matter of oppinion lol

To me Driveclub is way behind Forza. Also running at 60FPS, no matter what they are "planning", it isnot the case yet. Linking your own thread with videos is not proving anything.
On the hand, Killzone does not really look better than Crysis 3; which looks awesome I have to admit, but certainly not a leap in generation (again it is my oppinion).

The only thing I'm agreeing with you is about the Sep. 29th; nothing special here in my oppinion.

Nsanity said:
ethomaz said:

Hynad said:

What build of DriveClub did you see? Any videos?

Cause Forza 5 looks incredibly good. Even with its baked lighting.

The only thing better in Forza 5 was the cars... everything else is better on DriveClub.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166787

Forza 5 is 60FPS and Driveclub is how many?

The DriveClub build that everyone mentions is still in alpha.

But yeah, yours is bigger than his and all that jazz.

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
ethomaz said:

endimion said:

apparently AMD has some kind of NDA with MS tied in with the 3billion deal they made with Ms and it runs out end of sept...
and surprises.. well we have seen the full story on MS side I'm sure of it... it's an habit with MS for almost every business they touch.. they like to be mysterious almost to the end...

but then again the behind close door demo that wowed the press is what intrigues me the most.... because at the end it's all about the games... I'd rather have XB1 turn out to be less powerful than expected but with amazing games than it turn out more powerful than PS4 in practice and have average bland games... and I hope the PS fan feel the same.... for their own sake

Games...

Killzone looks better than anything showed in Xbone... inFAMOUS a level ahead Killzone... DriveClub new build looks better than Forza 5... sure.

To me Driveclub is way behind Forza. Also running at 60FPS, no matter what they are "planning", it isnot the case yet. Linking your own thread with videos is not proving anything.
On the hand, Killzone does not really look better than Crysis 3; which looks awesome I have to admit, but certainly not a leap in generation (again it is my oppinion).

The only thing I'm agreeing with you is about the Sep. 29th; nothing special here in my oppinion.

OP's opinion is fact.

Imaginedvl said:
ethomaz said:

endimion said:

Games...

I don't want to turn this into a graphics contest, but I just wanted to throw out their that Killzone Shadow Fall makes Battlefield 4 look last gen and it certainly makes Crysis 3 look last gen (strictly speaking console here of course).

Nsanity said:
Imaginedvl said:

OP's opinion is fact.

Yah noticed that lately with his posts... Especially when he posts stuffs about Microsoft/Xbox :)

I'm actually really wondering why he is still posting news about Microsoft/Xbox while being completly biased toward Sony/Playstation... Kind of sad you did not started this thread Nsanity!

Imaginedvl said:
Nsanity said:
Imaginedvl said:

OP's opinion is fact.

Yah noticed that lately with his posts... Especially when he posts stuffs about Microsoft/Xbox :)

I'm actually really wondering why he is still posting news about Microsoft/Xbox while being completly biased toward Sony/Playstation... Kind of sad you did not started this thread Nsanity!

Why? If he had started it, he would have posted the news and wouldn't have made any worthwhile comment about it. Copy and paste is all he does...

Hynad said:
Imaginedvl said:

Why? If he had started it, he would have posted the news and wouldn't have made any worthwhile comment about it. Copy and paste is all he does...

He gives insightful comments and remarks from time to time, though.