By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - W101 is going to be a gargantuan flop

Tagged games:

zorg1000 said:

i think 35k and this game will get a nice boost with the price cut and holidays coming up, 500k lifetime minimum

500k globally lifetime, or in the US?

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
zorg1000 said:

i think 35k and this game will get a nice boost with the price cut and holidays coming up, 500k lifetime minimum

500k globally lifetime, or in the US?

global, with at least 75% in the the US

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

curl-6 said:
zorg1000 said:
curl-6 said:

So where does cowshit come from? 

what Nyleveia said

Lulz. I hope to God you guys are joking. Derailing a Wonderful 101 thread to argue the technical definition of an arsehole? Really? XD

To go back on topic, what do you fellas project first week US sales to be?

hey youre the one that started it with the holes fettish.

my prediction - 370k lifetime, worldwide.

Nyleveia said:
curl-6 said:

Lulz. I hope to God you guys are joking. Derailing a Wonderful 101 thread to argue the technical definition of an arsehole? Really? XD

Nope, that was zorg. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5630915

370k is probable, I can see that happening.

curl-6 said:
Nyleveia said:
curl-6 said:

I hope not too, but if US goes the way of EU/JP then 370k may even end up being a stretch - it all depends on if the pricedrop in sepetember for the wiiu makes a significant change or not - if it doesnt, then i dont see it happening.

Around the Network
Nyleveia said:
curl-6 said:
Nyleveia said:

I hope not too, but if US goes the way of EU/JP then 370k may even end up being a stretch - it all depends on if the pricedrop in sepetember for the wiiu makes a significant change or not - if it doesnt, then i dont see it happening.

Wii U games to tend to perform better in the US than Europe and Japan; it's the best market for Nintendo home consoles.

curl-6 said:
Nyleveia said:
curl-6 said:
Nyleveia said:

Wii U games to tend to perform better in the US than Europe and Japan; it's the best market for Nintendo home consoles.

Wouldnt take much to outperform the eu/jp sales at this point, but im going to assume between 11,500 - 16,000 first week for US

I will think of y'all when I'm playing. Nintendo can't bankrupt them when they're funding the project. Only time can make the call if W101 will flop. That's like saying the ugly PS4 will flop like the Vita. This game will do very well in sells, you have to believe and not hate. I will think of y'all two personally oniyide & darkknightkryta when I play the game for the first time. I will have something you wish you had.

PigPen said:
I will think of y'all when I'm playing. Nintendo can't bankrupt them when they're funding the project. Only time can make the call if W101 will flop. That's like saying the ugly PS4 will flop like the Vita. This game will do very well in sells, you have to believe and not hate. I will think of y'all two personally oniyide & darkknightkryta when I play the game for the first time. I will have something you wish you had.

Yes, pigpen, we get it, from virtually all of your posts, youre a huge fan and want, desperately for people to be jealous, we get it.

Unfortunately, this is the real world, "believing" doesnt increase sales, buying does.