By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS4 Will Fail at converting Xbox fans..

I think Xbox one will take some more Sony fans, as it did this gen.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Chandler said:

You forgot the community. I hate Microsoft with a passion, have never touched an xbox controller and have never played any exclusive game and yet right now I would rather buy an Xbox One(I won't, PC master race is already ahead of next gen) before associating myself with *that* crowd. I'm sure that I am not the only one feeling this way. Poster above me is a good example.

You're kidding right, you would refuse to get a console because you don't like some of the people on here? Grow up. Just get the console based on its merits or not. I don't really want an Xbox One because I haven't made that much use of my 360, not because Xbox fans are annoying

And yes, the PC is more powerful, we all know that, if you spend as much money on your GPU as you would spend on a whole PS4

I also refuse to buy Sony consoles because of the fan base. Now no need to be immature and insult me, which is exactly why I avoid PS because of people like you.

Another example is your second sentance. Adding in the 60 a year for online means I would spend. 400.00 plus 100 for camera as controller uses them and then another 600 for 10 years of PS+. I already know I can buy a more powerful PC for a lot less than 1100.00 ,or even 1k if I never bought the camera but dont let facts get in the way of your hate.

ListerOfSmeg said:
Munkeh111 said:
Chandler said:

You forgot the community. I hate Microsoft with a passion, have never touched an xbox controller and have never played any exclusive game and yet right now I would rather buy an Xbox One(I won't, PC master race is already ahead of next gen) before associating myself with *that* crowd. I'm sure that I am not the only one feeling this way. Poster above me is a good example.

You're kidding right, you would refuse to get a console because you don't like some of the people on here? Grow up. Just get the console based on its merits or not. I don't really want an Xbox One because I haven't made that much use of my 360, not because Xbox fans are annoying

And yes, the PC is more powerful, we all know that, if you spend as much money on your GPU as you would spend on a whole PS4

I also refuse to buy Sony consoles because of the fan base. Now no need to be immature and insult me, which is exactly why I avoid PS because of people like you.

Another example is your second sentance. Adding in the 60 a year for online means I would spend. 400.00 plus 100 for camera as controller uses them and then another 600 for 10 years of PS+. I already know I can buy a more powerful PC for a lot less than 1100.00 ,or even 1k if I never bought the camera but dont let facts get in the way of your hate.

Are you serious? Because some users on forums are ridiculous, you won't buy anything from that platform? I'm sure if we look around, we can find PC fanboys who are ridiculous too

And it's not about PS4 versus PC... But your numbers don't really make sense. Firstly, the PlayStation Camera is $60 and definitely isn't required. Then PS+ is $50. Then why are you doing it for 10 years? The 10 year plan for the PS4 refers to the number of years that it will be for sale, not the number of years that it will be the premier console.

Are you also seriously suggesting that you won't upgrade your PC for a whole 10 years. I have a year old £1,000 PC (if you exclude mouse, keyboard and screens) and it gives me 1080p60fps gaming on ultra on every game I have tried so far apart from Far Cry 3 (though I haven't tried Crysis 3 or Metro Last Light which I hear are taxing). I reckon that the consoles will probably be able to match this at launch, but 5 years down the road, I am convinced that I'll need to have upgraded my system to get that kind of gamign.

Feel free to stick to PC gaming... But if you ignore consoles based on some fanboys, then you'll be missing out on some great games

Certainly is the case with me. Last year or so there haven't been much 360 exclusives so I brought a PS3 this year. No interest in buying another console again.

The controller, online, marketplace experience and games in general didn't have the same gameplay quality as what I am used to playing. Played dozens of exclusives, and the only ones I liked a lot are TLOU and Resistance 2. Going forward, there isn't really any reason for me to consider a PS4.

What?
Best controller since snes?

So you're saying that some people think the snes controller is better than the playstation controllers? (and all other controllers until the 360 controller)

This cant be serious.
Those people should pick up a snes controller and see how it is.

''Hadouken!''