By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Other HD Revisions Would You Like To See (Ala Wind Waker)?

This in glorious HD.

I'd buy a WiiU in a instant.

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
JEMC said:
Aielyn said:
JEMC said:

-Endless Ocean 1&2

This. 100% this.

If we're talking about the "it's the same game, but in HD with appropriate texture/lighting/detail improvement", then there's no game that is worthy of it more than the Endless Ocean games.

If we're including all of the Wii U functionality (so "HD" is just one relevant feature), then I'd probably go with de Blob, or perhaps Pokemon XD (with Gen VI compatibility and extra content for RFID)... and Okami.

Given the disaster that was the multiplatform de Blob 2, I doubt we'll see any more game in that franchise for... ever.

Okami would be cool, using the gamepad to draw (much, much more easily than an analog stick or the wiimote) and since they made a version for the PS3 they already have the assets to do it.

The problem with those games, though, is that they are 3rd party titles and the HD revisions are more prone to come from 1st party (Capcom and S-E being an exception).

What happened with de Blob 2?  I really liked the first one.  I just never got around to buying the sequel.  Was it really that bad?

Honestly, I don't know. The reviews weren't bad, more or less like the scores of the first game.

Maybe they waited too much to launch it, 3 years is a lot of time and there was a lot more competition.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Panzer Dragoon Saga and series

Skies of Arcadia

Shining Force Series..

Phantasy Star Series

(Yeah those are all from Sega but I figure it could happen)

Mario 64

Zelda OOT would be beautiful in HD.. (Not going to happen though since it got 3D instead)

Super Metroid

Eartbound

Mario RPG

Paper Mario

Punch Out

Nintendo Wii by generations...

1. Wii

2. Wii U

3. Wii O U

Predictions made by gamers concerning the current Nintendo line up of games.

Pikmen 3= Little Bump to nothing. (Got Little Bump)

Wind Waker HD= Won't sell anything (The explosion happened here and at one time 4 Wii U games was in the Amazon top 100)

Super Mario 3D World= Won't help at all looks cheap. (Currently the most sought after Wii U game and continuing the Wii U increase.)

Oh and if we could get Konami on board... I would like to see a HD version of Hybrid Heaven... or better yet a sequel... that was not a bad game... not great mind you.. but not bad..

Nintendo Wii by generations...

1. Wii

2. Wii U

3. Wii O U

Predictions made by gamers concerning the current Nintendo line up of games.

Pikmen 3= Little Bump to nothing. (Got Little Bump)

Wind Waker HD= Won't sell anything (The explosion happened here and at one time 4 Wii U games was in the Amazon top 100)

Super Mario 3D World= Won't help at all looks cheap. (Currently the most sought after Wii U game and continuing the Wii U increase.)