By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Other HD Revisions Would You Like To See (Ala Wind Waker)?

Twilight Princess. This time with textures.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
KHlover said:
MohammadBadir said:
Metroid Prime Triology with off-TV, Pro controller support and online.
...I can dream can't I?

You want them to make a new multiplayer? That's a bit excessive for an HD revision, isn't it?

Metroid Prime 2 has a multiplayer mode, just add online to it, that's all i want really.

MohammadBadir said:
KHlover said:
MohammadBadir said:
...I can dream can't I?

You want them to make a new multiplayer? That's a bit excessive for an HD revision, isn't it?

Metroid Prime 2 has a multiplayer mode, just add online to it, that's all i want really.

LALALALALA I can't hear you (seriously, that mode SUCKS so hard)

Ocarina of Time...

Majora's Mask, easily my favorite game of all time and would love to have an HD version of it.

Twilight Princess: I honestly wouldn't care how much better it would look, just please get rid of that 10 hour tutorial intro in the beginning or just let us skip it.... i love the dungeons so much but that bad intro keeps me from replaying it again.

Around the Network

And Super Mario 64 it's so amazing

KHlover said:
MohammadBadir said:
KHlover said:
MohammadBadir said:
...I can dream can't I?

ok, so how about that Prime Hunters multiplayer? i had a shit ton of fun with that back before i lost my cartridge

Metroid Prime Trilogy is definitely a big one since a lot of that game is very dark and it's hard to see the details.

Other than that, most Nintendo games rely heavily on art rather than graphical effects so they look good regardless of whether or not they're HD. If I had to choose then probably Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, Xenoblade or The Last Story.

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

Twilight princess and Skyward sword.

MohammadBadir said:
KHlover said:
MohammadBadir said:
KHlover said:
MohammadBadir said:
...I can dream can't I?

ok, so how about that Prime Hunters multiplayer? i had a shit ton of fun with that back before i lost my cartridge

Ouch mate that sucks... but do you still have the case? I still have the cartridge, but somehow lost the case, so maybe you could send me yours since you have no use for it anymore.