By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo showcase brand new build of LoZ: Wind Waker

Hyped! They also adjusted some of the bloom effects. 

Around the Network

My favorite game of all time is getting remade, but I just don't think it looks like that big of an update. I'll have to wait and see.

Mensrea said:
My favorite game of all time is getting remade, but I just don't think it looks like that big of an update. I'll have to wait and see.

i cant find links but i heard and seen that there will be a hero mode right in the beginning! That right there might make me bite, Gamepad will work nicely as well. im still waitin for it to be $40, i'll pick one up holiday!

I love WW; I haven't played it in years and I can't wait for this version. The HD and enhanced lighting look fantastic, the touch screen stuff is nice (as is the off TV play) and the hero mode sounds great.

Too bad it's not a bit cheaper, but it's still a day one purchase for me regardless.

That person looked like Jason Mewes from Jay and Silent Bob

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Incubi said:

Bring on october 4th!

I must missed it ... when was the 4th announced as the launch day?

I recall it mentioned on a Nintendo direct. I doublechecked and Eurogamer confirmed an oct. 4th release in europe. But lately it seems NoA differ wildly from everyone else's release datesXD

Mensrea said:

From a visual standpoint I find the update to be significant. From a gameplay standpoint you can look upon it as sort of a directors cut kinda deal. but what really sold me was "Hero Mode" combined with that video from the latest build. Extreme challenge for hardcore LoZ veterans translates to this:

:

Amazing game, can´t wait

And about Carolyn...

Incubi said:
Mensrea said:

From a visual standpoint I find the update to be significant. From a gameplay standpoint you can look upon it as sort of a directors cut kinda deal. but what really sold me was "Hero Mode" combined with that video from the latest build. Extreme challenge for hardcore LoZ veterans translates to this:

:

Hero mode from the start? Shit I'm sold harder then I've been.

It definitly looks more like a remake than an HD port.