By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What Will Vita's Sales Be With The Official Price Cut In The US?(Week Ending Aug 24th)

brendude13 said:
Conegamer said:
brendude13 said:
Consistency people!

Are we posting NA numbers or WW numbers?

It's US numbers. It says as much in the thread title.

I know, but people are either posting WW numbers or have far too much faith in the effect of this price cut.

you should want to believe it'll do good, Especially cuz of our bet :P

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
brendude13 said:

I know, but people are either posting WW numbers or have far too much faith in the effect of this price cut.

What bet? You can't go making up bets now Tbone.

brendude13 said:
tbone51 said:
brendude13 said:

What bet? You can't go making up bets now Tbone.

i can do anything, im the man :0

getting one soon

getting it wth ps4*

Around the Network

... If the weekly sales numbers are accurate, the price drop had almost no effect +33% or so to 8K. Dunno why people were predicting 30K and up. The Vita's price it fine. It needs games.

Looks like we were all wrong. As I said, it'll do nothing if there's no game with it. It just did even less than I thought, sadly.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Looks like we were all wrong. As I said, it'll do nothing if there's no game with it. It just did even less than I thought, sadly.

you were right, i said under 20k be disapointting, its under 20k if you add Europe with it, Is it dooomed?

JWeinCom said:
... If the weekly sales numbers are accurate, the price drop had almost no effect +33% or so to 8K. Dunno why people were predicting 30K and up. The Vita's price it fine. It needs games.

I do not think it is accurate, but it should not be to far off. My guess is something like 10k-15k. Still horrid.