By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What Will Vita's Sales Be With The Official Price Cut In The US?(Week Ending Aug 24th)

I'll give it a guess.. 19.2k for US

Around the Network

16k and that's high

Click HERE and be happy 

--- Spam post ---

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Conegamer said:

Yes, the cut is down to £180 but you could find it easily for £150. 

Irrelevant. This price drop will allow retailers even greater flexibility for their price drops. So whatever discount you were able to get before, you'll get a better discount now.

That's true. But, I doubt tthey'll be any vicious cuts below what you could already get it for on the week we are talking about. In the future we could, but that isn't important when we are talking about the first 4 days (?) of sales really post price cut.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

It will probably do 17.5 thanks to the price cut. I still hope it will do better in September following the release of Killzone Mercenary.

If only it had a good action rpg. Sony showed a dungein esque game a while ago but never released it

I predict 18k

It will be similar to what happened in Japan. That´s a great price drop but still more expensive than a regular 3ds

I think it will sell around 30k on the first week, then drop sharply and stabilize at around 13k every week until holidays