By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Phil Spencer responds to Sony's 'dig' at Gamescom

It's not so much a "response" so much as it is like... just ignoring the comments. lol

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Very good and professional response. Glad one of them kept it professional.

This!!!!

Shinobi-san said:

Please tell me how that is unprofessional and childish? It wasnt rude, it wasnt a lie, they wernt making unnecessary fun of MS etc.

I have said it multiple times throughout this thread actually.  You are more than welcome to read through what I have already said.  Just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean i should repeat myself multiple times.

And who are you again? for all they change, they might be someone else tomorrow or the day after.

JayWood2010 said:
Shinobi-san said:

Please tell me how that is unprofessional and childish? It wasnt rude, it wasnt a lie, they wernt making unnecessary fun of MS etc.

I have said it multiple times throughout this thread actually.  You are more than welcome to read through what I have already said.  Just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean i should repeat myself multiple times.

You really havent given a good reason. Ive explained in my post why. But you seem to have ignored it. Oh well.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
Shinobi-san said:
JayWood2010 said:

You really havent given a good reason. Ive explained in my post why. But you seem to have ignored it. Oh well.

Oh so opinion makes fact now?  Well then that changes everything.....

A nice, classy response. No reason to really reply to Sony's typically shitty PR/exec talk though.

I still remember Tretton trolling the 3DS when marketing the Vita. That turned out great for him.

JayWood2010 said:
Shinobi-san said:
JayWood2010 said:

Oh so opinion makes fact now?  Well then that changes everything.....

No.

I've read your posts in this thread. You do not give an explanation as to why the comments Andrew House made were unprofessional and childish. None. You simply said it was. I've asked you now what exactly about the comment was unprofessional/childish and you cant give a reply. I've given an explanation for my opinion. It doesnt make it right, but atleast im trying to back up my opinion. But ive been asking you to explain yours. And you havent.

Edit: You also said the comment was out of place, which i again disagree with you. And again i have given a reason as to why i think so. You havent.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Professional? geez, just do a quick google of Aaron Greenberg articles over the last couple of years. He`s trolled PS3 sales, Home and GT5. I`m glad Sony now has the balls to put MS in it`s place. When the shoe was on the other foot, MS didn`t pull any punches.

JayWood2010 said:
Very good and professional response. Glad one of them kept it professional.

oh please.  I guess everyone who laughed and applauded at E3 and Gamescom isn't professional.  Sorry but pointing out a rival's mistakes can only be seen as unprofessional by someone who's a little too PC

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers