By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - AMD: PS4 performance advantage over XB1 bigger than many expect thanks to hUMA

Nah. The difference between the the two is still negligible just because.

On a serious note, nothing will convince anyone who wants to believe otherwise, even though this is coming from AMD.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
Solid-Stark said:

On a serious note, nothing will convince anyone who wants to believe otherwise, even though this is coming from AMD.

Yes, that is what believe is about. Still the games have to deliver and show the huge gap.

Wow, Xbox fans are still denying the power difference even after AMD said it's bigger than the numbers themselves?

My god, do you people fucking work for Microsoft or something?X1 is considerably weaker than the PS4 that is a fact and stop trying to convince yourself and others any different.

walsufnir said:
Euphoria14 said:
walsufnir said:
Wait, where is the news? We already knew a few months ago about AMDs new APU generation, there even was a thread about on this forum. And we already knew Xbox One wouldn't have this.
Also I couldn't care less about 3d... I don't own the fitting TV and never will.

3D as in 3D graphics, not 3D as in 3D TV. This is about 3D graphics models.

See my edit. I am german and know what they meant ;)

Nice stealth edit. I didn't even notice.

You must be a Metal Gear fan.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

walsufnir said:
Solid-Stark said:

Yes, that is what believe is about. Still the games have to deliver and show the huge gap.

So you acknowledge potential universal ignorance.

Sure.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
chapset said:
But the Internet told me the difference between the X1 and Ps4 will be negligible at best same for the wii U and X1

Fail lol :)

It is actually the opposite, people who are developping for both console says that.
The internet, on the other hand, states that the PS4 is an half-god

And this one is another great internet story from NeoGAF :) AMD did not say "PS4 performance advantage over XB1 bigger than many expect thanks to hUMA" like the title of this thread suggests... It is the internet who, again, extrapolated and as always the Playstation fans are jumping on it :) (but they do not believe developpers who are actually developping for these consoles.... so funny)

Solid-Stark said:
walsufnir said:
Solid-Stark said:

So you acknowledge potential universal ignorance.

Sure.

Yeah, whatever.

Euphoria14 said:
walsufnir said:
Euphoria14 said:
walsufnir said:
Wait, where is the news? We already knew a few months ago about AMDs new APU generation, there even was a thread about on this forum. And we already knew Xbox One wouldn't have this.
Also I couldn't care less about 3d... I don't own the fitting TV and never will.

3D as in 3D graphics, not 3D as in 3D TV. This is about 3D graphics models.

See my edit. I am german and know what they meant ;)

Nice stealth edit. I didn't even notice.

You must be a Metal Gear fan.

Your reply was just too quicl. I thought it'd be better to edit because otherwise people won't get the message.

Solid-Stark said:

AMD wouldn't be saying this if it wasn't true. Not that they care about game graphics, but they are advertizing hUMA. If PS4 and XBONE are close, hUMA looks unimportant.

Daisuke72 said:
Wow, Xbox fans are still denying the power difference even after AMD said it's bigger than the numbers themselves?

My god, do you people fucking work for Microsoft or something?X1 is considerably weaker than the PS4 that is a fact and stop trying to convince yourself and others any different.

lol now that's funny :) When many "developpers" (you know, these guys who actually know a bit better than you) are saying the difference is marginal, you bash them or even talk about conspiracy theories where MS is paying all these developpers to say that....

Now that someone from AMD talked about the greatness of hUMA (nothing about the PS4 advantage being bigger than many expect) and "the internet" is putting words on their mouth by actually stating this, you believe it?

Yes dude, you are way more credible than those internet genius :)