By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So it happened - my first Playstation is coming to me...

Tagged games:

if your getting Killzone add me on the psn when you do, cause im getting it on launch.

I love KZ :P

Around the Network

Congrats on your PS4...I am sure you'll hav

Congrats on your PS4...I am sure you'll have your Xbox One as well and it couldn't hurt to have both. Thats what I always say.

Glad to see you give the PlayStation a chance.
I have both pre ordered...still not sure which one I will cancel. :/

Def plan on having both consoles by the time Feb gets here. 

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Congrats on your PS4...I am sure you'll have your Xbox One as well and it couldn't hurt to have both. Thats what I always say.

Of course it won't hurt. I let MS first get their things straight and let the whole system "ripe" a little bit. Currently PS4 looks really good as a gaming platform to me and also my hopes are quite high the console gets hacked in some way :D

Btw, I *loved* Bushido Blade. PS1-time was one of the best generations, if not the best ever. So much variety, so many good games... It was heaven for JRPGs :) Suikoden, Chrono Cross (forget the crappy SNES-ports though), FF7, FF9... But remember there was also FF8 and then the mysery with Final Fantasy began, sadly. I played Gran Turismo for hours, some Porsche-game I don't remember the name of... Yeah, was great playing those games on PC with better graphics and save-states :D

Around the Network
think-man said:
if your getting Killzone add me on the psn when you do, cause im getting it on launch.

I will! I am looking forward to day-one problems! No network and stuff :) I don't mind these problems but always have to laugh on product-launches if it happens. Like 10 years before ;)

walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Of course it won't hurt. I let MS first get their things straight and let the whole system "ripe" a little bit. Currently PS4 looks really good as a gaming platform to me and also my hopes are quite high the console gets hacked in some way :D

Btw, I *loved* Bushido Blade. PS1-time was one of the best generations, if not the best ever. So much variety, so many good games... It was heaven for JRPGs :) Suikoden, Chrono Cross (forget the crappy SNES-ports though), FF7, FF9... But remember there was also FF8 and then the mysery with Final Fantasy began, sadly. I played Gran Turismo for hours, some Porsche-game I don't remember the name of... Yeah, was great playing those games on PC with better graphics and save-states :D

Dude...your JRPG list made me sad for todays gaming. ::Scampers off:: Yeah I left the consoles majorly for a little to PC game when I was younger (even though I had the PS2) and the the Xbox came out I went back to consoles because it had all the PC games I liked anyway and I got to play Halo. When I realized I stopped gaming on the PC for the Xbox for the same reason I bought the PC I went back to PC for a short stint but it was too late.I lost all my PC knowledge I had because things grew around me as I was locked up in the console world. I am currently trying to go back slowly but surely.

You have never owned a Playstation? Not even the almighty PS1?!? Man you have missed out some great games,do yourself a favor and check out some PS1 titles while waiting for your PS4

walsufnir said:
think-man said:

I will! I am looking forward to day-one problems! No network and stuff :) I don't mind these problems but always have to laugh on product-launches if it happens. Like 10 years before ;)

Oh yes there will be problems, and people will whine xD

think-man said:
walsufnir said:
think-man said:

Oh yes there will be problems, and people will whine xD

Like I said I don't care for these problems and am especially expecting them :) Nothing wrong with it and no reason to whine!