By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - According to Activision Rep, Crash Bandicoot is Now Owned By Sony Computer Entertainment

Oh god please, anything to play that's a platformer and not a Mario game. Personally, I was sort of hoping Nintendo would pick up the license but anything is great at this point.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network

Obviously this isn't true, but it's really strange she thought Naughty Dog was developing the next Crash...

Also the caller/people in that video aside from the representative are giant dorks.

DietSoap said:

Obviously this isn't true, but it's really strange she thought Naughty Dog was developing the next Crash...

Also the caller/people in that video aside from the representative are giant dorks.

Why? They developed the first three (the best ones BTW).

It's good to dream...

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

woah!

Around the Network

Too good to be true... These kind of rumors are the ones that aren't true, but Crash needs some Naughty Dog. They deserve each other to be reunited.

I'm crying but it's not for good reasons. I got excited the moment I saw the title but I know it's not true givin the circumstance on who and how it was told :......(

So... You guys are just going to call a costumer support employee a "company representative" ? Activision always owned crash and spyro. Sony only owned the publishing rights of then first Games.

Lol what if that was the platinum game

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

ethomaz said:
DietSoap said:

Why? They developed the first three (the best ones BTW).

It's strange that she'd mistakenly think they don't own the IP, but then specifically say Naughty Dog in particular is developing the next game.

Basically, it sounds like she's really uninformed about the specifics, yet she seems very specific about who is developing the next game.