By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - According to Activision Rep, Crash Bandicoot is Now Owned By Sony Computer Entertainment

Customer support knows nothing about what goes on inside a company. On average, they know less than we do on this forum.

Those people in the background were bloody annoying. I hope she doesn't get in trouble for this.

Around the Network

Just give it up already. The series is way past it's prime. It was pretty decent for it's day,but that ship has sailed along time ago in a galaxy far away.

DietSoap said:
Serious_frusting said:
I doubt its true, but i really would love it if it was.

I found it odd that they would use crash music to at the PS4 reveal.

I also believe a rumour circled the web stating that an old PS IP was coming back.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=155705&page=32

He admits that he was hinting at Crash on the last page.

The music was because of Cerny.

Ahh yes that was the thread where I saw that it was rumored an old PS franchise would go back to Sony.

PullusPardus said:
So... You guys are just going to call a costumer support employee a "company representative" ? Activision always owned crash and spyro. Sony only owned the publishing rights of then first Games.

No they didn't it was co-published by Universal Studios and SCE, and developed by Naughty Dog (who at the time weren't owned by Sony). Activision aquired Crash Bandicoot after Sony's publishing deal ended and Sierra starting making the games.

I'm over it, I know it's impossible and we will never see another good Crash Bandicoot game forever... Even if it goes back to Naughty Dog the main creators are gone...

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Around the Network

I've come to terms with the state of the series... Well, actually I've always been at terms with it since I didn't play the original trilogy until the series was already deader than dead anyways.

Still, if they could make another raw platforming installment as amazing as 1 and 2, I'd be all over that, original creators be damned really.

anyone actually listen to the call? she probably looked that info up on wikipedia or something -.-

pokoko said:
Customer support knows nothing about what goes on inside a company. On average, they know less than we do on this forum.

Those people in the background were bloody annoying. I hope she doesn't get in trouble for this.

Yeah, you are right !

Remember Bayonetta 2 ? A Dude from NeoGaf asked the SEGA support if Bayo 1 will be ported to the WiiU as well....and they said that Bayo 2 was literally the same game with Coop and a touchscreen only mode....yeah

I refuse to believe any such information before I see Mark Cerny, ahhh hell Andy Gavin and Jason Rubin announcing it on a huge ass official conference.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Or the Customer support rep. is trolling them hard!!