By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Gamescom right here! PS4 launches 15th November NA/ 29th November EU! That's it for the Vita? Vita HW/Memory price cut!

Are you ready?

Are you ready for love? 32 17.78%

Yes I am! 44 24.44%

Should be good. 17 9.44%

Eh...seems a bit boring. 26 14.44%

Not interested. 42 23.33%

See results 16 8.89%

Total:177

Luckily, I'm someone who doesn't need to check the size of a studio before I can like a game, so I'm pretty darn pleased with the Vita selection. That's a hell of a lot of games, especially since I probably won't buy a PS4 until next fall.

Now I just hope the memory card reduction is significant.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
NA 15th November!

Of course it ended up being that week, the week I get married and all.  I swear I should have placed a cheeky bet on that.

Conegamer said:
endimion said:
bahaha 1 million+ preorder in 32 countries.... and people still expect the gap to be huge :D

anyway I want that country list if someone has it ???

No word on it yet, but basically all the big countries will be getting it.

And what gap is this?

Yeah I didn't get that part either. 1 million+ pre-orders to only be releasing this year in US and Europe is AMAZING....it is verified for 32 countires though. So I guess I don't get what you are saying. Not trying to be rude or anything just curious.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Wow...I have never ....ever ..been so impressed at a wealth of indy releases.

pokoko said:
Luckily, I'm someone who doesn't need to check the size of a studio before I can like a game, so I'm pretty darn pleased with the Vita selection. That's a hell of a lot of games, especially since I probably won't buy a PS4 until next fall.

Now I just hope the memory card reduction is significant.

Someone who gets it!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

The interesting thing is that Ghosts, BF4, ACIV and Watchdogs might actually be cross-buy on PS3/PS4

CEO Kaz Hirai
‏@KazHiraiCEO
HOW MANY GAMES DO WE HAVE TO SHOW YOU BEFORE YOU ALL SHUT UP ABOUT THE LAST GUARDIAN

Great tweet there, the same can be said about Vita and the "no gaemz" mentality.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

There was a bit in the conference where they had AssCre 3 up on screen and the ps+ icon. what did they say during that bit? I missed it.

TheBlackNaruto said:
Conegamer said:
endimion said:
bahaha 1 million+ preorder in 32 countries.... and people still expect the gap to be huge :D

anyway I want that country list if someone has it ???

No word on it yet, but basically all the big countries will be getting it.

And what gap is this?

Yeah I didn't get that part either. 1 million+ pre-orders to only be releasing this year in US and Europe is AMAZING....it is verified for 32 countires though. So I guess I don't get what you are saying. Not trying to be rude or anything just curious.

well I guess it's a question of perception..... it's under 32K per country.... I was expecting way more hearing all the fuss.... so my guess sales gap between XB1 and PS3 this christmas will be pretty thin countrary to what people where thinking.... considering in how many more countries the PS4 is releasing compared to XB1....

Such boring conferences....