By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Gamescom right here! PS4 launches 15th November NA/ 29th November EU! That's it for the Vita? Vita HW/Memory price cut!

Are you ready?

Are you ready for love? 32 17.78%

Yes I am! 44 24.44%

Should be good. 17 9.44%

Eh...seems a bit boring. 26 14.44%

Not interested. 42 23.33%

See results 16 8.89%

Total:177

FIFA 14 free with xbox one in europe if you pre-order

Around the Network

Fable legends looks like it could be alot of fun, i remember the original fable and how my friends and i would talk about if we could co op in it and how fun it would be. now you can be a bad guy setting traps and making a dungeon. sounds like it would be alot of fun.

no interests in fifa anyways.

If you pre-order X1 in Europe you get Fifa 14 for free. This is actually HUGE.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

walsufnir said:

Kinect fighting game "Fighter Within!"

Fighter within? The Ubisoft game?

Having FIFA in the box is actually mega. I don't think you understand how much that'll change.

So, looking at the conference, Fable seems cool. Next up is EA, right?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Having FIFA in the box is actually mega. I don't think you understand how much that'll change.

So, looking at the conference, Fable seems cool. Next up is EA, right?

It's only preorders though. It would have been a lot bigger had it been bundled with every console sold through the holidays. It's still going to help but I think most Fifa fans are just going to buy the current gen versions two months before the Xbone releases. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

spurgeonryan said:
Why is this happening at 430 am? I am at work and this is annoying.

That fifa thing in Europe was a great idea! Football in america?.... madden in every box? I bet.

Because it is 11:58 am in Germany ?

So here's what I think I've seen from Gamescom so far:

"A hero fights some goblin-like redcaps on a clifftop, giving himself a running commentary as he does so: "our hero enters the scene: brave, charming, capable of self-narration." It's a good-humoured fairytale, just like Fable has always been.

But there is a difference. The hero on-screen, a Prince Charming type who flourishes a rapier and wise-cracks in classic Fable style - is just one of four working together. The other three - a fabulously-attired magician, a female warrior with a shield that looks like it weighs as much as she does, a crossbow-wielding archer - are controlled by other players. And the enemies are controlled by another, fifth player: the villain. From a top-down perspective, the villain controls the heroes' quest, placing enemies, traps, ambushes and more in their path as they play. He's the classic dungeon master."

• There will be a Call Of Duty Xbox One Bundle
  • In addition, all pre-ordered Xbox One systems will come free with FIFA 14.
  • The Fighter Within has been revealed, and it's a Kinect title. It doesn't look that great, but judge for yourself.
  • Looks like Ryse: Son of Rome won't be all QTE's after all, but I'm waiting for more information on that one.
Anything I've missed? If not, be back in 4 hours for EA's conference! 

walsufnir said:
FIFA 14 in box with every pre-ordered Xbox One.

Wow! I expect xbone preorders to really pick up now! with that the value of a xbone is basically the same as the ps4 along as you pre order it.

spurgeonryan said:
Why is this happening at 430 am? I am at work and this is annoying.

That fifa thing in Europe was a great idea! Football in america?.... madden in every box? I bet.

It's Midday in Germany. Don't forget, it was the same for us during E3.