By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall box art officially revealed

VG247

It leaked a couple of weeks ago, but the box art for Respawn Entertainment’s shooter Titanfall has been officially unveiled. Check it out after the break.

The covers were shown off on the game’s official Twitter account. The reveal tees things up nicely for Gamescom, where we expect to find out a lot more about the Xbox console exclusive. It’s expected to launch on Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC in Spring 2014.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/19/titanfall-box-art-officially-revealed/

Around the Network

I'm sure i have seen this boxart before. Looks decent

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Really looking forward to this game :). I know people have critizised it for being on-line only, but I do not understand the difference between and, for example, World of Warcraft or Battlefield 1943 on XBLA. Online doesn´t mean lesser value.

Love the art used for the cover.

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/Titanfall/titanfallmechart1280.jpg

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I still don't see what all the fuss of this game is over, but I'll pay attention to reviews when they start to come in. If it sounds good, I'll probably buy the PS4 version when it releases.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

dude taking a shit on that bot

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
dude taking a shit on that bot

Well, war is war.

nice that it is really the final cover. i really like it

boxart is decent, nothing special. cant see this game blowing up and joining CoD, BF and Halo in the dominant FPS' though