By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CBOAT is a dirty liar!: PS4 late October, One SDK not ready yet (hence delay), Platinum Games making exclusive for One?

Nsanity said:
gooch_destroyer said:
MS money hatting Japanese devs again huh?

So it's ok for Sony and Nintendo to money hat devs, but not ok for Microsft?

yes

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN

By the way are you still working for From Software?!

The PS5 Exists. 

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
it amazes me that ppl have so much faith in this guy, i have zero faith in his so called leaks or so called facts. it seems ppl will grasps at anything that is anyway negative related towards m$ and jump on it , like wild dogs or hungry animals. ppl need to just grow up and try if its at all possible anymore to act like mature ppl , and just enjoy the games.

Exactly. Who cares that his E3 leaks were 95% accurate? Only a total Sony fanboy would be impressed by such a thing.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
it amazes me that ppl have so much faith in this guy, i have zero faith in his so called leaks or so called facts. it seems ppl will grasps at anything that is anyway negative related towards m$ and jump on it , like wild dogs or hungry animals. ppl need to just grow up and try if its at all possible anymore to act like mature ppl , and just enjoy the games.

I had that opinion before the Xbox one reveal. Then all the rumors turned out to be true. Sure people repeat and care for bad rumors more, but good or bad what this guy says is usually true.

Around the Network

People have faith in this guy because he makes pretty accurate predictions. If he was always or mostly wrong, people wouldnt listen to him.

Of course we will know much better on Tuesday how accurate this is :)

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

GribbleGrunger said:
I don't find it weird at all that the console will be available at 8pm rather than midnight.

GribbleGrunger said:

i think thats the date for the first DLC

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
GribbleGrunger said:

i think thats the date for the first DLC

I just think that is a fairly random date...

TRUTHFACT