By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokémon: The Origin, anime based on RED, confirmed (with trailer!)

Tagged games:

Who is your favorite Pokémon protagonist?

RED 102 88.70%

ash 8 6.96%

What's a poky-man? 5 4.35%

Total:115

Around the Network

I guess it's time to get back into the Pokemon anime.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Red's new design is a little off-putting, but I assume they did it to differentiate him from Ash, who was supposed to be 'like' Red in the first place. From that angle, I can understand why they changed Red's character design. Same with Green/Blue and Gary.

Curious that his hat is backwards, too. That's an Ash thing. Red's is usually facing forwards, halfway covering his eyes. Cause y'know he's badass so he has to go chin-down, eyes-up 100% of the time.

hooooollllyyy shiittt

pokemon has over 260k pre orders, this gameshow will f***ing boost that this weekend! I hope X/Y breaks records! Anyway cant wait for this anime!!!

Around the Network

This show is everything I've ever dreamed of and everything I thought would never happen... Now for a Pokemon Action MM- //shot by Nintendo.

Interesting.

Hopefully this show will follow a set story line. I doubt something like Avatar could ever happen, but it definitely would be great!

Hopefully Pikachu is not involved, but probably a pipedream if the manga is to go by...

This can only be good; I miss good Pokemon anime.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

leedlelee said:
I wonder if there will be a focus on justice and using Pikemon for crime fighting in this storyline...

You mean Officer Jenny? :O