By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokémon: The Origin, anime based on RED, confirmed (with trailer!)

Tagged games:

Who is your favorite Pokémon protagonist?

RED 102 88.70%

ash 8 6.96%

What's a poky-man? 5 4.35%

Total:115

Fuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Sounds interesting, I used to watch pokémon when I was a kid... then I grew up and realised how terrible Ash (and most other characters) were.

Hopefully the fact that It's about Red/Blue/Green means that they are targeting a older audience. Those screenshots look more mature. Pokémon seriously has the potantial to become a killer ''mature'' anime.

Also, I played Pokémon blue as a kid, meaning that I was actually the rival and in order to really play the main character you had to play pokémon red? Why can't blue be the protagonist.

Also that Blastoise screen looks awsome. I hope he will be the protagonist's pokémon. But I doubt it cause he will most likely use Charizard cause like usual he needs all the attention.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

I'm just hoping this is better than the current Pokémon anime and takes some cues from the first season, which was very, very good. Battle Frontier was the last watchable season after Johto IMO, unfortunately too childish for me after that.

Red doesn't look bad ass enough. He needs scars all over his face.

I'm excited as fuck about this, but, Red... he looks like shit.

Around the Network

That's not red.

Blastoise looks mean as fuck in that shot though. I wonder what the direction will be? Kids WB or Toonamish

i don't really like red's design but at least i can for once buy the fact they are 10 years old for once in anything pokemon related

JayWood2010 said:

ash in a nutshell 

I wonder if there will be a focus on justice and using Pikemon for crime fighting in this storyline...

Have a nice day...