By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Chart 10th August. Massive adjustments, PS4 Still on top

fireburn95 said:

Source: VGChartz

Thanks for doing this; it was very interesting.

Around the Network

Shadow Fall will outshine any Killzone episode before and rank up along Uncharted/The Last Of Us/God Of War/LittleBigPlanet. Not Gran Turismo is too high.

Blood_Tears said:
foodfather said:
100% sure those PS4 numbers are over tracked. No way in hell are ps4 games higher than ps3 games in numbers, its common sense, why aren't people seeing this?

Translation = I don't want to believe these numbers are true since it's not favorable to my console of choice so I will down play the numbers.

10/10

Big gap between PS4 and Xbone on battlefield 4.

A lot bigger than COD Ghost, seems weird.

Kresnik said:
I stopped following the pre-order charts for qiute some time because... well... the numbers are mostly rubbish. So I'm not gonna go in balls-deep this time and analyse too much.

If they're in the right ballpark though, I'm especially impressed by Watch Dogs & Killzone for PS4.

Final Fantasy X HD showed up too! And Kingdom Hearts doing nicely; although undoubtedly overtracked.

And hey... Lightning Returns to the pre-order charts! (Kinda surprised really; it's a long way off launch).

Kingdom Hearts has grown a lot in past years, it's played a lot used and on emulators, altough handeld sequels don't do well (I mean, as well as PS2 games).

Plus the fanbase is quite loyal and active, I really think it can do better than FFX-X2HD.

Around the Network

Anyone know what GTA IV preorders were at the same period?

Blood_Tears said:
foodfather said:
100% sure those PS4 numbers are over tracked. No way in hell are ps4 games higher than ps3 games in numbers, its common sense, why aren't people seeing this?

Translation = I don't want to believe these numbers are true since it's not favorable to my console of choice so I will down play the numbers.

Damn!  11/10..

eres el unico que puede tomar la desicion que nadie mas puede... la correcta

WTH happened with the total preorders, Adjustments?

I really want to believe this numbers but it is becoming more difficult as time passes. I hope it is true.

Killzone SF will have a great launch! but, where is GT6?