By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - July 2013 NPD Thread! - 3DS: 150k, 360: 107k, PS3: 79k

RolStoppable said:
ethomaz said:
Ohhhh God 360, PS3 and others consoles lol

What this means is that the Wii U is closing the gap by which it is being outsold each month. Nintendo is on the up while Sony and Microsoft are sliding into oblivion.

We shall talk about that again when Sony and Microsoft also have new consoles on the market. A (not even) one year-old system being outsold by 6/7 year-old systems is disastrous whatever the gap. Furthermore, PS3 and 360 slowing is normal since people will be starting to save money for the newer systems.

Also, 3DS should be down by something like 1/3 over last month : not sure the dynamic is that good for Nintendo...

Around the Network
Lucas-Rio said:

Based on the more reliable and professional trackers of videogames sales. As simples as that.

You can think that the PS3 is first in Europe despite being behind in UK, France and Germany by being first in Greece, Switzerland or Spain, but I would just call it being very naive.

To counter VGC's numbers, you need to show they are wrong using logic or better numbers. Not vague assumptions.

ryuzaki57 said:
RolStoppable said:
ethomaz said:

What this means is that the Wii U is closing the gap by which it is being outsold each month. Nintendo is on the up while Sony and Microsoft are sliding into oblivion.

We shall talk about that again when Sony and Microsoft also have new consoles on the market. A (not even) one year-old system being outsold by 6/7 year-old systems is disastrous whatever the gap. Furthermore, PS3 and 360 slowing is normal since people will be starting to save money for the newer systems.

Also, 3DS should be down by something like 1/3 over last month : not sure the dynamic is that good for Nintendo...

Your comparing a 4 week month to a 5 week month that had a system seller...

Former something....

Soleron said:
Lucas-Rio said:

Based on the more reliable and professional trackers of videogames sales. As simples as that.

You can think that the PS3 is first in Europe despite being behind in UK, France and Germany by being first in Greece, Switzerland or Spain, but I would just call it being very naive.

To counter VGC's numbers, you need to show they are wrong using logic or better numbers. Not vague assumptions.

No, I don't need it. VGvhartz being wrong a lot of times and being contradicted on a monthly basis by the more reputed trackers is enough. The 3DS was beaten by the 360 this month in the USA? Yeah, right.

The "magical" PS3 numbers in Europe is the same sauce.

ryuzaki57 said:
RolStoppable said:
ethomaz said:

never have 1 positive thing to say about nintendo huh?

Around the Network
Lucas-Rio said:

No, I don't need it. VGvhartz being wrong a lot of times and being contradicted on a monthly basis by the more reputed trackers is enough. The 3DS was beaten by the 360 this month in the USA? Yeah, right.

And yet you still can't post any numbers. What a shame.

Soleron said:
Lucas-Rio said:

150k>107k

Lucas-Rio said:
Soleron said:
Lucas-Rio said:

150k>107k

Numbers that are relevant to the situation.

Unless you believe all of VGC's tracking is imaginary, in which case why are you here?

Blacksaber said:

Your comparing a 4 week month to a 5 week month that had a system seller...

shush ! Don´t ruin his day !

tbone51 said:

never have 1 positive thing to say about nintendo huh?

Oh yes I have! This game on the left is fantastic a I'm having a great time with it :)