By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Evaluation of the current Nintendo community on VGC

Xen said:
Screw this list, I didn't make it anywhere :P

"meaning anyone who posts in this thread will be judged. If you can't handle the truth, stay out!"

You will now. You have to show up to the party before you can be kicked out, Xen!

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Xen said:

"meaning anyone who posts in this thread will be judged. If you can't handle the truth, stay out!"

You will now. You have to show up to the party before you can be kicked out, Xen!

We old users don't need to post in a thread to be featured in it! We are the past glory! Year of 2008!

I'M AN ENEMY OF THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM? LOL!!! THIS IS FREAKIN' BULLSHIT AS ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME SHOULD KNOW HOW MUCH PASSION I HAVE DONE TO DEFEND NINTENDO ON THIS SITE. ROL YOU ARE TRULY CLUELESS ON WHO I AM AREN'T YOU? THE SONY BASHING PART I HAVE TO ADMIT(I do hate them with a passion you can personally ask me why later) BUT ME BEING ANTI-NINTENDO IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF TURD EVER!!! BTW I have always had a Nintendo system on launch day compared to waiting 1-2 years for picking up other consoles (X360, Saturn, PS1&2, DreamCast, Genesis etc)

Acevil said:
NintendoPie said:
Xen said:

We old users don't need to post in a thread to be featured in it! We are the past glory! Year of 2008!

TIL being a member for 8 months is considered "old" here :P

Acevil said:

I wonder when I'm allowed to be considered old... I don't know if I'm really looking forward to it.

And wow, Oni-Link really let the inner rampaging bear come out.

Around the Network
oni-link said:
I'M AN ENEMY OF THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM? LOL!!! THIS IS FREAKIN' BULLSHIT AS ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME SHOULD KNOW HOW MUCH PASSION I HAVE DONE TO DEFEND NINTENDO ON THIS SITE. ROL YOU ARE TRULY CLUELESS ON WHO I AM AREN'T YOU? BTW I have always had a Nintendo system on launch day compared to waiting 1-2 years for picking up other consoles (X360, Saturn, DreamCast, Genesis etc)

I thought that was kinda spot on.

NintendoPie said:
Acevil said:

I wonder when I'm allowed to be considered old... I don't know if I'm really looking forward to it.

And wow, Oni-Link really let the inner rampaging bear come out.

Hell yeah I did!!! I gots 83 Wii games (did I mention Wii), 15 3DS games, 8 Wii U games and about 40 DS games and I am an enemy of the mushroom kingdom?  BTW cute girl on your avatar...who is she?  I also own multiple versions of DS, GBA, and 3DS FYI.

forest-spirit said:
oni-link said:
I'M AN ENEMY OF THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM? LOL!!! THIS IS FREAKIN' BULLSHIT AS ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME SHOULD KNOW HOW MUCH PASSION I HAVE DONE TO DEFEND NINTENDO ON THIS SITE. ROL YOU ARE TRULY CLUELESS ON WHO I AM AREN'T YOU? BTW I have always had a Nintendo system on launch day compared to waiting 1-2 years for picking up other consoles (X360, Saturn, DreamCast, Genesis etc)

I thought that was kinda spot on.

Then you are clueless or a noob to the site.

I have owned every Nintendo home console since the NES (excluding Wii U which I will get around to someday) as well as every Nintendo handheld since the Gameboy.

Mario is the icon of the industry and Zelda is rare game series that flirts with perfection to me. Nintendo is the most important company in video games and cannot imagine it without them. Only company I buy systems 90% because of first party games.

That said since the N64 their third party support has varied from good (Gamecube) to poor (Wii) so yes my primary system is a Sony PlayStation because of the vast library, especially for my beloved JRPGs.

Judge away.

Conegamer said:
NintendoPie said:
Conegamer said:

You know, sometimes I feel as though you're mean on purpose.

You are just now noticing this?

What took you so long?!

I guess Im just too kind to notice things like this off the bat. 

Yeah, must be that

Its why youre just not mod material right now Coney. You need a mean streak. You need an iron fist. 

You need a new watch.