By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does anyone still care about Endless Ocean 3?

Tagged games:

Well?

I wan't one (three, that is)! 112 79.43%

No want! 7 4.96%

Never hear of it 20 14.18%

Total:139

they should add guns

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

activision bought the ip and turned it into cod ghosts

woah, i thought they changed the name of windwaker. may bad.

I would seriously consider buying a WiiU for Endless Ocean 3 (or Ps4/Xb1 if they had it instead)

It is one of the few games where the use of the gamepad is an obvious plus (Fatal Frame being another).

However, I also felt that way about Luigi's Mansion, Star Fox, Pilot Wings and Mario Golf on Wii, and where did Nintendo put those? 3DS. So I'm not holding my breath, despite it making perfect sense.

Gamerace said:
I would seriously consider buying a WiiU for Endless Ocean 3 (or Ps4/Xb1 if they had it instead)

It is one of the few games where the use of the gamepad is an obvious plus (Fatal Frame being another).

However, I also felt that way about Luigi's Mansion, Star Fox, Pilot Wings and Mario Golf on Wii, and where did Nintendo put those? 3DS. So I'm not holding my breath, despite it making perfect sense.

One of Nintendo's largest faults. They never make sense :p

Around the Network

shakarak said:

What's with the aquarium pics?

gumby_trucker said:
they should add guns

Is this game any good ? Never play it and thought it some kind of a underwater animal simulator.

I could be cool.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.