By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Maybe the wii is a fad -recent plunge in NA numbers

Seems famitsu and M create agree on 100k wii sold in japan. So there ws no wii shipment displaced from NA if thats the case/ Maybe the fad is dying in NA because sales are high in europe and japan so there no supply contraint

Around the Network

well this confirms it. fad over.

yep its over. I am error.

yep. what insight!

the Wii is an epidemic.

It's like clockwork.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Damn!! No kidding, I seriously thought the Wii wasnt a fad and was gonna win this generation. I feel stupid now.

:(

the K stands for Kwaad.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

The Wii is a fad, and people are learning not to buy inferior consoles. Its basically two gamecubes duct-taped together. Once 2008 starts, the great software for the PS360 will totally swamp the Wii, which only has mini-games (LOL Wiifit). Besides, Michael Pachter himself said that the PS3 will totally dominate 2008. HD for the win!

Video Game Papercrafts

The only reason Sakurai allowed Snake is because he was already a clone

Wii Friend Code: 2854 9908 3926 2816

OH NOES! :O

Apparently I mean this obviously confirms it. The author has such solid proof I mean how could you disagree. I guess Wii sales will continue to plummit into oblivion, cause this guy has such great proof.