By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS has 'exciting' news at Gamescom

sales2099 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Well Kinect and the things it does arguably makes X1 superior, at least from a features standpoint.

If you say so...just wait for the price drop.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
DirtyP2002 said:
the-pi-guy said:
nightsurge said:
Lol at the trolls. The Xbox One is not a copy of the PS4.

Do you disagree with the point that the Xbox One is being influenced by the success of the PS4 or has been influenced?

The PS4 doesn't even have a release date yet. Some people...

You're right, pre-order numbers and public opinion mean nothing.  

Pre-orders do mean nothing, public opinion matters though...

S.T.A.G.E. said:
nightsurge said:

Look at all the overturns, its basically the PS4 at this point. The price is all that is left as much as you want to deny it.

How is it the same as ps4?

I'm sure they won't disappoint me. I look forward to their showing.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Even if the games were good the OP would still be bitching about them.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
sales2099 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Well Kinect and the things it does arguably makes X1 superior, at least from a features standpoint.

If you say so...just wait for the price drop.

lol you know full well the casual, core, navigational, and communicational benefits of kinect 2.0. Most rational gamers that aren't bound by loyalties and biases know this.....its more about whether or not they see themselves using it often enough to warrant the $100.

Not buying a X1 until 2015 anyway. Not the early adopting type.But at this rate MS just keeps surprising me for the better.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Anyway, I used to go the GamesCom when it was the GamesConvention in Leipzig.

It was very crowded back then, but it is just a overkill in cologne.

Here are some impressions from last years GamesCom:

7 hours waiting line for 10 minutes of assassin's creed 3 anyone?

That picture was taken 15 minutes after the GamesCom opened its doors.

3 hours for Diablo III?

6 hours for Battlefield 3?

3 hours for Far Cry 3?

4 hours for Starcraft 2?

right before the gamescom opens its doors.

This is just not fun. Think about PS4 / Xbox One games... prepare to wait even more!

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

the-pi-guy said:
DirtyP2002 said:
the-pi-guy said:
nightsurge said:

Do you disagree with the point that the Xbox One is being influenced by the success of the PS4 or has been influenced?

The PS4 doesn't even have a release date yet. Some people...

You're right, pre-order numbers and public opinion mean nothing.  

Acutally, yeah. Preorder number don't mean much and the public opinion can't be found online.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

the-pi-guy said:
nightsurge said:

what success?? the few Ks more they have in pre order??? what influence??? the big nothing beside hardware???

if someone got influenced really it's Sony, by putting more and better ram than plan because they got wind of MS plans... and a big nothing new because they saw what happened to MS... last time I checked their DRM policy is still wide open for 3rd parties... Sony played it safe when they saw what MS did... MS just answered to customer feedback like they said they would do from the begining... they haven't done much like Sony... but who am I kidding... argueing here is worthless lately... the best I can get is a ban anyway....

the-pi-guy said:
endimion said:
the-pi-guy said:
nightsurge said:

what success?? the few Ks more they have in pre order??? what influence??? the big nothing beside hardware???

if someone got influenced really it's Sony, by putting more and better ram than plan because they got wind of MS plans... and a big nothing new because they saw what happened to MS... last time I checked their DRM policy is still wide open for 3rd parties... Sony played it safe when they saw what MS did... MS just answered to customer feedback like they said they would do from the begining... they haven't done much like Sony... but who am I kidding... argueing here is worthless lately... the best I can get is a ban anyway....

Why did they overturn all of these policies then?

If nothing changed their mind, then why?

gamestop