By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Zero Punctuation Thread!!

funny episode

Around the Network

Always a joy to watch. Yahoo speaks what's on his mind and applauds the creativity and originality of the games, something that too few critics do now-a-days. Also, the sheer fact that there is actual humor in these reviews amazes me every single time. What? Real life humor that doesn't pertain to video game inside jokes? Sign me up.

where was this thread when I was looking for it originally? I couldn't find it stickied and I nearly missed my Zero Punctuation episode with No More Heroes, which is possibly one of my most favorite reviews since I had just gotten the game myself just the day before seeing it.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

bumpage again 

To Each Man, Responsibility

I figured there would be one of these types of threads, but I didn't find it last week
(when I made a separate thread for No More Heroes).

Whatever happened to the forum search function?

OT: Good Stuff.

Around the Network

Wow, great review. That is indeed a bad syndrome and he was spot on about Indigo Prophecy.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/4845-Zero-Punctuation-Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl

This week it's Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

He don't like that game!!!! Has anyone else mentions that he is oblivious to the online gaming scene?

I thought that his review of SSBB was hilarious, he really didn't like it at all did he :P

I'm unable to watch it at the moment since I'm at campus, but was he really that much more harsh than any other title? I mean that's his shtick (spelled how it sounds, no clue if correct.)