By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts: Minecraft dominates, Tales of Xillia in at 4th

VG247

Minecraft Xbox 360 has held onto its top spot in the UK Charts as newcomer Tales of Xillia enters at a solid fourth.

You can check out all of the Tales of Xillia review scores here, as well as my own write up and interview with director Hideo Baba.

Here’s the chart in full:

1. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  2. FIFA 13
  3. The Smurfs 2
  4. Tales Of Xillia
  5. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  6. The Last Of Us
  7. Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
  8. LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes
  9. Tomb Raider
  10. Assassin’s Creed III
  11. Far Cry 3
  12. Need For Speed Most Wanted
  13. Grand Theft Auto IV
  14. LEGO Lord Of The Rings
  15. Max Payne 3
  16. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Legendary Edition
  17. Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros.
  18. Grand Theft Auto Episodes – Liberty City
  19. Battlefield 3
  20. Saints Row: The Third – The Full Package

Around the Network

Tales of xillia, is actually at #2 on the single platform chart, thread title is misleading

I still don't get why on earth would anyone would buy a retail version of Minecraft.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Estimates from NeoGaf:

01 (01) 360 MINECRAFT: XBOX 360 EDITION (MICROSOFT) - Over 9.432 (Under 16.558)
02 (NE) PS3 TALES OF XILLIA (NAMCO BANDAI GAMES) - Around 6.000
03 (03) 3DS ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF (NINTENDO)
04 (02) PS3 THE LAST OF US (SONY COMPUTER ENT.) - Over 4.210 (Under 5.713)

Great start for Tales, I love that franchise!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
AlphaCielago said:
I still don't get why on earth would anyone would buy a retail version of Minecraft.

As a gift?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

007BondAgent said:
Tales of xillia, is actually at #2 on the single platform chart, thread title is misleading

nice, hope it can hold that spot EU wide

‘Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition’ (+13%) digs in at the top of the All Formats Chart for a third successive week.

It is Microsoft’s longest unbroken run at No1 since ‘Forza Motorsport 2’ held top spot for 3 weeks back in W25 2007. With the start of the Premiership football season a week away, ‘FIFA 13’ (+24%) continues its rise back up the chart, climbing another two places to No2. ‘The Smurfs 2’ (+35%) also continues to grow in popularity, up two places to No3 after 4 weeks on release. The ‘Tales’ series of titles might not be a big name in the UK, but this week’s only new entry, Japanese RPG ‘Tales of Xillia’ still manages to give Namco Bandai a No4 debut.
‘Animal Crossing: New Leaf’ (-16%) drops two places to No5, but this week outsells the critically acclaimed ‘The Last of Us’ (-25%) which has to settle for No6. Familiar faces complete the Top 10 line-up with ‘Black Ops II’ (+9%) up one place to No7, ‘Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes’ (-3%) down one place to No8 and ‘Tomb Raider’ (+0%) and ‘Assassin’s Creed III’ (-7%) both non-movers at No9 and No10 respectively.

NiKKoM said:
AlphaCielago said:

As a gift?

As a gift? I would expect all the kids to have gotten the game already. 

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

The Smurfs 2 in 3rd dear god....