By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I want my wii back soo bad...

I have a PC, and I bought Bioshock to help me through the troubled times (been meaning to buy it for a while, this gave me a chance), but I beat it and I liked it, but I wasn't absolutely dumbstruck by it's awesomeness, and don't really have the desire to right away start another game of it. It did have some really bad ass moments though, and the art style and atmosphere were top notch. Great game, but want I really want is some no more heroes.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
I sent it off to Nintendo for repairs last week and I miss it so hard. I bought No More Heroes today and I can't even play it yet! I can only read through the instruction book so many times. I got an E-mail from Nintendo today saying they've sent it back, and it will be 3-5 business days. A long 3-5 days.....I really didn't know how much I played my wii until now that I've gone a whole week without it...I hope it's here before this weekend...
You read the email wrong - it takes 35 days to get delivered

That really sucks. I hope my Wii will never need to be sent to Nintendo.

I'd die if something happened to my wii and my DS

My first DS's L button broke. Got a new one for free. My current DS's touch screen is pretty bad. I was playing Planet Puzzle League, and while touching the screen gently, my touch screen collapsed into my DS by probably half a millimeter. It works fine, but it feels weird.

Around the Network

at least you're have one, i can't even afford one

The_vagabond7 said:
I sent it off to Nintendo for repairs last week and I miss it so hard. I bought No More Heroes today and I can't even play it yet! I can only read through the instruction book so many times. I got an E-mail from Nintendo today saying they've sent it back, and it will be 3-5 business days. A long 3-5 days.....I really didn't know how much I played my wii until now that I've gone a whole week without it...I hope it's here before this weekend...

I feel your pain man. Usually when they say 3-5 Bussiness days they mean 5 bussiness days..

wiiforever said:
^maybe the DS2 will allow u to play on the big screen(like psp slim)

that would be cool...

cant wait for the next ds to cum out!!!!

go ds 

I sent my Wii out last tuesday and just got it back today, talk about great service..im impressed :)

Well it's worse in Australia.

I haad to send my Wii in. It took 2 months. They didn't fix the problem, another 2 months. They sent me a new Wii luckily I had backed up my save data on an SD Card.

So why did they call it the 360?because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away- some guy on Gamespot