By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Unboxing Vid w/ Major Nelson - Headset Now Included

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:

He forgot the sticker...

Also lmfao @ the RROD when he turned it on.

MonstaMack said:
Anyone have any info on the kensington security lock feature? I have no idea what that is and how to use it

This is simply a steel cable you can attach to the box and to the table your box sits on. Makes it hard to run away with your box if it is on a public display. like an exhibition/lab etc.

drkohler said:
MonstaMack said:
Anyone have any info on the kensington security lock feature? I have no idea what that is and how to use it

Tgis is simply a steel cable you can attach to the box and to the table your box sits on. Makes it hard to run away with your box if it is on a public display. like an exhibition/lab etc.

Thanks man

It's just that simple.

Adinnieken said:

Yeah, I'm guessing Kinect 2 emits a strong IR signal that reflects off of surfaces back into the TV or satellite/cable box. 

Of course it emits imfrared. Either a cw beam for "night vision" (the rgb camera apparently is also ir sensitive judging by the images shown), or a short ir pulse for the depth camera. I have not seen any demo with 3d in the dark (it would require an interrupted cw stream to the rgb camera with pulsed ir to the tof camera). If you have an ir blaster operating, it would have to be placed outside the line of sight of the Kinect2 obviously. if you used the 3d camera.

Around the Network

If this is an indication of how Major Nelson is in bed, then he's horrible at it. Quick and straight to it. Nevertheless, I'd take him over that beast of a girl they call Trixie any day.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
-Newcloud- said:
My god the size of the Xbox, I knew it was big but when you see it in he's hand it's massive and it has a power brick I mean how did Sony make the ps4 so small with no power brick.

Probably precaution after what happened to the 360 with RRoD and also to keep the console more quiet.

pbroy said:
If this is an indication of how Major Nelson is in bed, then he's horrible at it. Quick and straight to it. Nevertheless, I'd take him over that beast of a girl they call Trixie any day.

Did you see the Iwata video of him unboxing the Wii U?

"It's kinda stiff", "I'm sorry", "I've never done this before" and then he bows.  So sexy!

I wonder why Major Nelson didn´t say the amount of RAM in the box...

Dark_Feanor said:
I wonder why Major Nelson didn´t say the amount of RAM in the box...

Why didn't he announce every single spec the system has? Oh yeah, because it's all been announced months before.