By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo Direct today - release dates galore - W101 Direct is Live

RolStoppable said:
outlawauron said:

I'm not saying they could get that big, but there isn't a whole lot of awareness outside of the very hardcore audience. Only giving 1 day till the release of one certainly doesn't help. Even if you can view them later, it's already old news.

But that's exactly the point. If only the fans are aware of when it airs, then the trolls will miss the boat.

[Citation needed]

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Poor S.T.A.G.E. getting ganged up on. xD

1. Hit

2. Run

3. Left fans angry in the thread

Yep. He succeded.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

RolStoppable said:
outlawauron said:

I'm not saying they could get that big, but there isn't a whole lot of awareness outside of the very hardcore audience. Only giving 1 day till the release of one certainly doesn't help. Even if you can view them later, it's already old news.

But that's exactly the point. If only the fans are aware of when it airs, then the trolls will miss the boat.

Considering that there's enough misinformation, you'd certainly rather educate with the hopes of people not trolling or even becoming more interested in the platform.

By skirting around non-Nintendo fans, you're ignoring a lot of potential customers.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Anyway, I send a tweet to NOA to announce N64 VC on Wii U launching with Banjo-Kazooie. I don't care if the IP is still in Rare hands, it's their job to get back and do what I say.

Hopefully GBA or GC VC games are announced. Not expecting much.

Oh, and Wii U selling 1M units today is more possible than a Zelda U reveal tomorrow.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

KHlover said:
JEMC said:
Suke said:

I'm excited but also worry as well. I hope we see some new announcements and not hear the same things we knew for about a year and a half.

Maybe they'll announce more third and first party titles. GTA V announcement? :3

Forget it.

Rockstar won't announce (or let anyone else do it) the launch of GTA V on other platforms (until?)after it has launched on PS360.

It seems you accidently a word there. I don't believe the WiiU will get GTA V, but the PC definitely will get an announcement.

Woops! You're right, je, je.

A PC announcement is almost guaranteed (unless the do a Red Dead Redemption) but the WiiU... I'd say the chances are 20/80 (yes/no), but then I also don't believe the rumors/wishes of the game being ported to PS4/Xbone.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Your point is that the trolls show up anyway?

Pretty much. At least, they seem to get there before me!

RolStoppable said:
outlawauron said:

...I love your witty posts !

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
RolStoppable said:

Your point is that the trolls show up anyway?

Pretty much. At least, they seem to get there before me!

It's true. I usually watch the stream without doing anything else on the web at the same time and once it's over and I return to VGC, there are already ongoing fights, because quite a few "potential consumers" were disappointed by the showing.

lol. You are quite defensive lately.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I am expecting release dates for fall lineup. That should be enough till December.

RolStoppable said:

It's true. I usually watch the stream without doing anything else on the web at the same time and once it's over and I return to VGC, there are already ongoing fights, because quite a few "potential consumers" were disappointed by the showing.

In all seriousness, I wonder if this is when they plan to show off their expanded audience games. I recall a comment a month or so back from some Nintendo higher up about how they held onto some games that supposedly used the Upad extensively, but were left off because they didn't "fit" E3.

This may have just been a hallucination to cover up for their incompetence though, since it sounds really stupid, and I haven't heard a thing about it since.