By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazing Awesome Sonic Lost World Footage! Day 1, Must Buy!

I was a little underwhelmed when this game was first announced, but I have to say it has grown on me a bit since then. I'm not a Wii U owner, so I don't know if I'll ever get a chance to play the game all the way through, but I am going to Sonic Boom this week so I'm looking forward to getting hands-on with the demo.

Around the Network

For now it looks meh to me, if I ever buy a Wii U, will be for Mario kart 8.

Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:
Guys buy day1! Anybody getting both versions?

This makes you sound like a shill :P

OT: I loved Galaxy but I've yet to play a Sonic game I enjoyed, so not sure how I feel about this.  I'll keep my eye on the Meta of the 3DS version.

i haven't played a sonic game for the longest! So im definitely excited, i think the last one i played was back in 06 so yeah! Im telling you this game is Sonic's Galaxy, i just hope critics dont downplay it. Everything i seen so far, im fucking amazed! Definetly top two on my WiiU game of 2013!

looking good. Looks very worthy as a purchase

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:
looking good. Looks very worthy as a purchase

you better believe it

Around the Network

They should start advertising this game so more people know about it. Lol

Official will be up in September

I like the forest stage but for the desert one, not so much

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Ýeah... the music from Biolizard makes it that more awesome. I want them to bring the plots back to SA2 level. I'm underwhelmed by the new villains, they dont have the presence of shadow, knuckles and silver.

DialgaMarine said:
Am I the only one that doesn't really see find the appeal in this game? Can someone explain why so many people are excited for it?

I'm with you dude

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!