By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the best way to break up with someone because they're fat?

Tagged games:

attaboy said:
I don't know why people got the impression that I have unrealistic expectations or that I don't know how to find decent women. I'm awesome! I didn't want her to be a model or anything. That doesn't even turn me on, anyway. I just want average, at least. It's just hard to break up with someone when they really haven't done anything wrong. She wants to meet my family, friends, etc. and I've been putting it off for about a week, now. I think I'm just going to do one of two things:

-not talk to her anymore and totally disappear from the earth
OR
-(thanks, xJBOwnagex) just say I was attracted to you but now, I'm not anymore. And, I think I will do it tomorrow.

You admitted yourself that when you met her in person you werent attracted to her, you could have (easilly) cooled things off then and just been friends but you saw fit to ignore her physical traits long enough to get her in bed, but now youve got what you were after you dont want to deal with "being with a fatty", you are a dick, and as far from awesome as anyone can possibly get - you continued to sleep with her knowing you didnt want to be seen with her and wouldnt have sex certain ways to avoid seeing her from a bad angle - pure and simple you are below her and if she knew how much of a dick you were, "healthy and atheltic" or not, she would be the one dumping you.

As was said above, youre the one with the problem, not her - you werent forced into the relationship nor were you forced to keep sleeping with her, i genuiely hope any future girls you end up with find out how shallow and self obsorbed you are because nobody deserves to end up with a prick like you.

You wanted the truth and you got it, dont cry.

Around the Network

You can't force yourself to get attracted to someone that you don't find attractive, but the part where you're embarrassed about what your friends would say is pretty childish and shitty.

whatever you say dont bring in the fat part...

been there before myself, although i was drunk as hell so i just explained i wasnt looking for anything serious the next morning..
had to take a looong shower thouh :)

Ah, S.I.F's

You need to make a fake profile, call her all the harshest names you can think of related to weight. Once she breaks and starts crying to you, suggest going to the gym or diet to lose weight. Tell her you love her the way she is though but if she wants to feel better about herself, maybe she could look at her options. Motivate her. Then after a few months, have sex with the lights on.

SunofKratos said:
Dont leave the Girl.Fuck her every day but let she do the hard work and not you. So she will leave weights in having sex with you. Quite simple.

Thinking out of the box. 

Around the Network

All I will say is this:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/sex/a/gold_digger.htm

read it. SOme good advice the guy gave this so called "attractive woman"

It's not the outer beauty but the inner. I guess she can be motivated to reduce her weight. Keep showing her models of girls who went from flabs to fabs.

attaboy said:

I'm afraid of what would happen if my frieds see me with her.

Any advice?

Yeah, don't care about what your friends will say...

But if you're not confortable in the relationship... just be honest with her. (Or get fatter than her)

Anyway... my advice is if you really gonna break up with her do it as soon as posible, because she will be getting closer and closer as time goes on.

Don't break up with her. She'll probably get fatter if you did. Just see if she wants to lose some weight first and give it time at first if you can.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

NintendoPie said:
Nem said:

Heres the secret to a good relationship: You solve your problems together.

It is incredibly shallow to dump her because of her looks. You can also help her lose weight. I'm sure shes not happy about it either.

If you do dump her, i dont know how old you are, but in a few years you will regret it. Finding a good person to be with isnt easy. The Miss pefect you are expecting most probably doesnt exist. You will end up alone if you're overly picky.

I agree with this. You can help her in this situation. You said she obviously knows she's fat (and she probably doesn't want to be) so why not try to help her instead of leaving her on her own? Don't be a jerk like that, just try to help her.

Mention that you guys could work out at the gym together. I personally enjoy working out with people, maybe she will too.

If you actually like this woman and she actually cares for you back and treats you well, don't throw it away.  Finding a long lasting mutually supportive relationship is not an easy challenge and hot body doesn't mean happiness long term if her attitude sucks.  Use this advice above, and put effort into a relationship that is worth working for.  If you work out, try to involve her as something you guys can do together.  Part of your daily routine...part of your relationship.  Road bike together, go for walks...not just the typical gym stuff blasted right into her face from the beginning...work it in.  Be involved with the cooking if she enjoys that, and find recipes together that are delicious and healthy...there are a ton of them out there these days.

Then, if you have honestly tried these options for a worthy amount of time and she is unwilling to put any effort forth, then you have a leg to stand on.  If she won't make any effort to become an active part of your lifestyle, then I would say you could reasonably tell her that the relationship isn't working for you and you'd be right to do so.

In the meantime, heed the wisdom found in the classic Spinal Tap song.  "The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'...the thicker the waistband, the deeper the quicksand".