By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Konami asking fans if they want Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance sequel

Tagged games:

Augen said:
BasilZero said:
Augen said:
Good night, I though it would be a few questions...it goes on and on

Its only like 5-6 - at least for me.

Really? It was well over 30 for me. Asking about characters, stores, websites, genres, evaluating and essays on series broken down by title.

Exactly! It was like "But what do you think about the plot?" And then "But what do you think about THIS PARTICULARY MOMENT of the plot?" and "Would you have changed something about that particulary moment of the plot?"

I seriously didn't see the damned progress bar moving.

Around the Network

Basil play the game its enjoyable, it isn't MGS by a long shot , but it has stuff you like about MGS like long LOOOOONNNGG Codec calls , goofiness and cool boss fights, plus cool characters (Codec Calls are what makes the characters more interesting), It IS a metal gear game.

What I dislike about it is the soundtrack , not my kind of thing, it isn't original "Industrial" sounding music like MGS games, it was Creed / Alter Bridge like music and some others like Bullet for My Valentine when there is a fast paced boss battle.

"Consoles you own" Wii or Wii U they didn't bother separating them

I guess the game didn't bring in a lot of money if they have to figure out if fans want it.

For what it's worth, I actually enjoyed the game. I just had no justification in keeping it (Since I couldn't care less about the V.R. missions).

Yes but on the condition they put more substance in the game. It was very wanting gameplay wise. Plus, I'd like to play one with Frank (the REAL cyborg ninja).

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

I think MGR is very crappy; so I hope them to take their efforts and money into making other games with better potential; like a Bloody Roar reboot for example.