By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - About Twenty Companies Including Sega Made a Bid on Atlus, 20 Billion Yen Offered

DucksUnlimited said:
F0X said:
Go get 'em, Bethesda!

[/jk]

That would be awesome.

Well, it would at least be hilarious.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
I don't care at this point.

Okay, then. Capcom!

Why stop at that? EA!

morenoingrato said:

Why stop at that? EA!

I think I prefer EA to Capcom at this point.

so wait, did Sega-Sammy make the 20 billion yen offer or are they one of the bidders and someone else made the 20 billion yen offer?

MohammadBadir said:
so wait, did Sega-Sammy make the 20 billion yen offer or are they one of the bidders and someone else made the 20 billion yen offer?

We don't know who made the 20 billion offer.

Around the Network

Go Sony do your shit ! But to be honest I would prefer a 3rd Party to get it "except Capcom" just for the developer to stay independent and creative !

SnowPrince said:
Go Sony do your shit ! But to be honest I would prefer a 3rd Party to get it "except Capcom" just for the developer to stay independent and creative !

And except SE... and except SEGA...

come on... agree with me

Xen said:
SnowPrince said:

come on... agree with me

HAHHA yeah right, otherwise we'll have Personas on Android and SMT on Tablets, how screwed Atlus would be then :p

SnowPrince said:
Xen said:
SnowPrince said:

come on... agree with me

HAHHA yeah right, otherwise we'll have Personas on Android and SMT on Tablets, how screwed Atlus would be then :p

Burn--my---15% off prescription sunglasses!

Finally, a successful fusion! Would you like to tweet that?

Oh yes, it would be horrible. Especially with social elements that would inevitably come. Along with the F2P shallow version. No more four hour preludes, now it's straight to jumping into the TV and shooting yourself in the head.

Seriously: Nintendo or Sony, I don´t care !.... every other big Publisher in Japan would be terrible (Squeenix, Capcom,Konami....)...and Bamco...or Tecmo ? Nah....
Nintendo or Sony !