By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are You Buying GTA5?

Will You Buy GTA5?

YES on PS3 200 47.85%

YES on X360 75 17.94%

NO.. 143 34.21%

Total:418

Yes, on the PS3, but I will wait till christmas.

Around the Network
PureDante said:

people said no?! must be nintendo owners lol

What does being a Nintendo owners have to do with it? Like most Nintendo owners, I have other systems too. I also own a 360 and have access to a PS3.

I'm not getting it because I find GTA boring as hell.

PureDante said:

Clearly!

You should work as Pachter's assistant. Maybe a few years in only half of the stuff you say about games will be nonsense. I've been a PS3 owner since early 2009, and I'm not getting it for the same reason Curl-6 isn't.

I might be getting it for free for the Xbox 360 but if not I might buy it for PS3

Xen said:
PureDante said:

Clearly!

You should work as Pachter's assistant. Maybe a few years in only half of the stuff you say about games will be nonsense. I've been a PS3 owner since early 2009, and I'm not getting it for the same reason Curl-6 isn't.

Well, arguably, you're in the minority of commercial gamers who aren't purchasing it then. It's nothing ignorant or offensive; my statement simply meant literally, must be nintendo owners because its not on their system. 

Its like a new call of duty coming out; roughly within six months of release, 1 out of every 6 HD console owners will have it. That's a huge number.

Same goes for GTA. 

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Around the Network
PureDante said:
Xen said:
PureDante said:

Clearly!

Well, arguably, you're in the minority of commercial gamers who aren't purchasing it then. It's nothing ignorant or offensive; my statement simply meant literally, must be nintendo owners because its not on their system. 

Its like a new call of duty coming out; roughly within six months of release, 1 out of every 6 console HD console owners will have it. That's a huge number.

Same goes for GTA. 

Still leaves a huge chunk of gamers (which actually makes me the majority) that won't have it on either PS3 or 360, though. I bought my PS3 for Sony exclusives+Japanese games, I play all western multiplats on PC - and GTA these days, not at all.

Nope not my type of game

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

PureDante said:
Xen said:
PureDante said:

Clearly!

And how does this theory account for gamers like me and Xen, who have a PS3/360 but still aren't getting GTA5?

Nah, looks good but i have to much of a back log and with next-gen just around the corner I can't see myself picking it up.

This is an interesting concept. I approve.

Of Topic:  Its starting to set in how close GTA is releasing to the new consoles.  I am still going to get it (PS3) but there is only going to be ~2 months before PS4/X1 launch.  As I've gotten older I tend to play games slower.  2 months probably isn't going to be enough time to finish it.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League