morenoingrato said:
Sorry for the delay. I'm here.

So what's up?

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
morenoingrato said:
Sorry for the delay. I'm here.

So what's up?

Nothing new. Excited for the theme of this round.

spurgeonryan said:
I hate day one lynches. That is why I dumped them in my game.
I will vote for Stefl or Morenoingrato. Nacho's absence makes sense because he is not a regular member here and only comes for the games.

Since you haven't answered Noctis' question yet, why Morenoingrato and not Vetteman out of the people that haven't checked in at that point in the game?

Vote:Time limit
I feel nothing going get done if we don't get Day 1 over soon. Though we are still waiting for Nacho and Bette to check in. We aren't going to get any decisive evidence unless day 1 ends

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

AstroGamer said:
Vote:Time limit
I feel nothing going get done if we don't get Day 1 over soon. Though we are still waiting for Nacho and Bette to check in. We aren't going to get any decisive evidence unless day 1 ends

I wanna wait for Nacho and Vette to show up before going after a time limit but once they get here I agree that a time limit is probably for the best. Nothing much looks like it's going to happen toDay (heck, I seem to be one of the people with the highest post count and that NEVER happens) so forcing the Day to end would be a nice way to (hopefully) get more useful information out there.

Around the Network

spurge is being completely random and slightly contradicting himself, so I'm thinking town. I wish radish was playing too since his tells are actually rock solid.

Baalzamon said:
One could hate day 1 lycnhes (I do), but still have somebody that they would vote if forced to do so.

How can one be forced to vote for someone?

So, we have a brief discussion about flavour, a royal claim, spurge being random, and a couple of players that haven't checked in and other two that have just checked in.

Spurge being random is not a thing we'll be able to discuss, until it develops into something weirder, or just normal randomness.

And the claim, depends on flavour, and I don't know a thing about that, so, can't really go that way either.

@astro, well voting time limit is a good option, but let's wait a bit longer and see if there is more activity.

Linkzmax said:
Baalzamon said:
One could hate day 1 lycnhes (I do), but still have somebody that they would vote if forced to do so.

How can one be forced to vote for someone?

They can't, nor is that the point. The point is, just because somebody doesn't like day one lynches, that doesn't mean they don't have people they would be more willing to lynch than others were they to actually attempt to lynch somebody.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Is this a bad time to ask about how mafia threads work?