By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 58: Avatar The Last Airbender

Who hasn't checked in yet?
So far I think we can trust Yoshiya's name claim and no one seems too suspicious yet. Stefl is behaving pretty much like he has in previous games and his behavior isn't the best indicator of his alignment especially in the beginning of a game.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network
AstroGamer said:
Who hasn't checked in yet?
So far I think we can trust Yoshiya's name claim and no one seems too suspicious yet. Stefl is behaving pretty much like he has in previous games and his behavior isn't the best indicator of his alignment especially in the beginning of a game.

I believe it's just Nacho, Moreo and Vette to check in

Hoping to be on new computer in a few hours and I can post. Phone just doesnt work for this game.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

And
Vote: Spurgeonryan
stop tossing stuffz around!

spurgeonryan said:
I hate day one lynches. That is why I dumped them in my game.
I will vote for Stefl or Morenoingrato. Nacho's absence makes sense because he is not a regular member here and only comes for the games.

Why moreno of all the people that hasnt posted yet?

Around the Network

Uhmm, ok random spurge has turned to weird spurge. If you hate day 1 lynches why are you going so fast to announce your top choices?

After my incredibly superficial reads, I have one thing to comment on:

"I hate day one lynches. I'd vote for stefl or moreno." wut

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Not sure how I missed benao's post, lol. I swear I thought that was an original thought when I was typing it.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

One could hate day 1 lycnhes (I do), but still have somebody that they would vote if forced to do so.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Sorry for the delay. I'm here.