By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 58: Avatar The Last Airbender

Vote Spurge

He should be here by now..

Around the Network

I'm nameclaiming right now. I'm Jake Sully!

Signature goes here!

Dear sirs, welcome to my kingdom, have fun with it...

Anyway, tagging and also claiming that I am ready to play!

Stefl1504 said:

You claiming the Earth King or....?

Yoshiya said:
Stefl1504 said:

I am claiming some king, no clue if he is the earth king from the flavour

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Yoshiya said:
Stefl1504 said:

By default that makes you the Earth King then (unless it's a self-proclaimed king, I can't remember if there was any of those since I watched it a while back). The Air Benders (now extinct anyway) were nomads with the closest thing to a "country" being that temples which they travelled between. The Water Benders were split between two Tribes, one of the North and one of the South and both being led by their own seperate chieftains. The Fire Nation are led by a Fire Lord (who is Zuko in this case anyway) leaving only the Earth Kingdom left which is indeed led by a king who I seem to remember having a vaguely Chinese sounding name

Yoshiya said:
Stefl1504 said:
Yoshiya said:
Stefl1504 said:

By default that makes you the Earth King then (unless it's a self-proclaimed king, I can't remember if there was any of those since I watched it a while back). The Air Benders (now extinct anyway) were nomads with the closest thing to a "country" being that temples which they travelled between. The Water Benders were split between two Tribes, one of the North and one of the South and both being led by their own seperate chieftains. The Fire Nation are led by a Fire Lord (who is Zuko in this case anyway) leaving only the Earth Kingdom left which is indeed led by a king who I seem to remember having a vaguely Chinese sounding name

Sounds more like Burmese to me, but okay :D

Stefl1504 said:
Yoshiya said:
Stefl1504 said:
Yoshiya said:
Stefl1504 said:

Sounds more like Burmese to me, but okay :D

I can't remember the exact name haha, I just seem to remember the Earth Kingdom having Chinese-esque names in my mind

spurgeonryan said:
I think we need to look at who really knows this show. Who can manipulate the characters to their benefit. Then jump on them early on.

Why would we need to do that? If Mario has done this game properly there should be no way to manipulate the characters since their rules etc. won't be linked to their character.

In fact, I'm so confident of that I'm going to name claim now: Toph Beifong (a blind earthbender of exceptional skill)

spurgeonryan said:
I do not know who that is. So I have no idea if you are scum or not from saying your name.

Yea, but according to your theory, someone who knows the series is now in a position to manipulate me. If that happens, you have your scum, if it doesn't, then it shows Mario balanced the game well and names don't show anything this game.