By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Assuming PS3 wins Week of Feb. 3, PS3 has outsold 360 for 10 straight weeks

Its true, check out this chart:

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=All&cons2=PS3&reg2=All&cons3=X360&reg3=All&start=39418&end=39481

From the numbers from this site the PS3 has won 10 straight weeks! Hasn't lost a week yet in 2008.

p.s. theres no need for wii fanboys to say wii has won 300 straight weeks! lol

Around the Network

all i can really say is WHOO HOOO, i dont have any witty comments about the market or anything

thats good for it,i wonder how long it will continue

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

There's not much worry of it not pulling off a hardware sales victory over the 360 this week, given that the 360 is about as popular as carrion in Japan.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

>given that the 360 is about as popular as carrion in Japan.

here's the better analogy.

360 is like George Bush, everybody hates him outside of US, but certain amount of people keep on voting for him. ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

lol @ sky render!

Yeah I'm pretty sure 360 won't outsell PS3 by 10k in Japan, but theres no guarentee so I put "I assume".

I expect from now on the PS3 to outsell the 360 world wide by a small margin each week. Although this will most probably change when big releases happen, but right now it's the PS3.

Good to see this site is still going 

BUT THE WII SOLD@^%#^$#!$!@

Meh, I'm honestly not surprised :/ The PS3 sold better through the holiday season, I'm not sure why it wouldn't sell better afterwards when both consoles take a drop >_>; Needless to say, I completely expected this.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Still only a 20k victory every week is not much, it will take a year with that gap to decrease the gap by 2m

brute said:
thats good for it,i wonder how long it will continue

forever most likely