By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2013: Seattle Seahawks win Super Bowl XLVIII

Preseason voting: Who will win the Super Bowl?

Ravens 28 6.14%

Patriots 53 11.62%

Broncos 141 30.92%

Texans 9 1.97%

Other (AFC) 19 4.17%

49ers 32 7.02%

Falcons 5 1.10%

Packers 17 3.73%

Seahawks 101 22.15%

Other (NFC) 47 10.31%

Total:452
NobleTeam360 said:
RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Down with every NFC team!!!

You are now a member of the Packers family, don't forget that.

Never!!!!!!!! 

Someone has to take my place in Packer Nation.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
When do next year's sign-ups start? I wanna get in on dis action, and I will legitimately try rather than just predicting teams I like to win/don't like to lose.

Well sorry, next year I'll make sure to not always pick Dallas every game lol.

burninmylight said:
TheNoobHolocaust said:
Carolina is the team to beat, they hold a victory over San Francisco who in turn own a victory over Seattle. Don't read too much into the Seahawks, they're a great team, but the two best teams in the NFC are the 49ers and the Panthers.

I stand by my earlier post in which I declared the Superbowl would be Panthers vs Broncos, however if it's not the Panthers in the bowl it'll be the 49ers, I'm certain.

I would love a Panthers vs. Broncos superbowl, with the Broncos going on top. Fox gets one over his old team (that he took to a SB about a decade ago), Manning gets his second ring and any Eli fans left have less fodder, and a great sportstown gets to host another parade. I wonder how cold its going to be in New Jersey in February though.

Welcome to good football guys!

chocoloco said:
burninmylight said:
TheNoobHolocaust said:
Carolina is the team to beat, they hold a victory over San Francisco who in turn own a victory over Seattle. Don't read too much into the Seahawks, they're a great team, but the two best teams in the NFC are the 49ers and the Panthers.

I stand by my earlier post in which I declared the Superbowl would be Panthers vs Broncos, however if it's not the Panthers in the bowl it'll be the 49ers, I'm certain.

I would love a Panthers vs. Broncos superbowl, with the Broncos going on top. Fox gets one over his old team (that he took to a SB about a decade ago), Manning gets his second ring and any Eli fans left have less fodder, and a great sportstown gets to host another parade. I wonder how cold its going to be in New Jersey in February though.

I don't see the Broncos or Seahawks making the super bowl, but I did say I'll cheer for the Broncos in the playoffs so I guess in a month we'll see. 

NobleTeam360 said:
chocoloco said:
burninmylight said:
TheNoobHolocaust said:

c  

I don't see the Broncos or Seahawks making the super bowl, but I did say I'll cheer for the Broncos in the playoffs so  I guess in a month we'll see. 

I was trying to quote you and others that said the same, but the posts are taking forever on  this comp. I am on!   It is foolish to assume any team WILL win. I do not assume they will either, but they ave a great chance again as the number one seed.

Around the Network

39 hfa for burninmy,that is going to be tough to beat,well done for winning too

good job rol,tough to pick these games like all season,NO v PHI looks like a good game

Above & Beyond

RolStoppable said:

dem falcons, yeah, they gonna get worked like a Taiwanese whore when the Navy stops in BANG-COCK.

I don't get it.

Just would like to say that if I hadn't missed that stupid week due to travelling I would have easily won. Bring on the playoffs!

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

RolStoppable said:
Mendicate Bias said:
Just would like to say that if I hadn't missed that stupid week due to travelling I would have easily won. Bring on the playoffs!

Right...

You missed a week with a lot of upsets, so even the best players only finished 10-6. You would have needed a record of 12-4 to win the league.

You don't think I could pull it off? I thought you would have more faith in me Rol.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

zuvuyeay said:
39 hfa for burninmy,that is going to be tough to beat,well done for winning too

good job rol,tough to pick these games like all season,NO v PHI looks like a good game

Thanks, and good luck in the tournament!