By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mass Effect DLC Announced... You WILL scream!

not so bad

I dont see why people say it is too expensive

Time to Work !

Around the Network

> Since when is 400 points ($5) equal to the ($9) it takes to see a movie these days.

since movies I care to watch in theaters are longer than 90 minutes?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

well, they could gave put up horse armor

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

90 minutes for $5 seems about right. I've spent about that much for 90-minute-long games on the Virtual Console.

Plus, since this is Bioware we're talking about here, you just know that the new content is going to be rife with detail.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

The price seems about right but honestly, I don't think it's worth it. The combat was so generic and boring after 15+ hours because of the generic level design and minimal effort put into the vast majority of the encounters.

Other than the few good encounters, just about every encounter put you in the same exact situation with the same layout and it got kind of old after a while. Don't get me wrong, some games have done with kind of thing very well (Gears of War for example) but Mass Effect pretty much failed at that.

Around the Network

I think if they have another inter-species sex scene, it's going to be worth it for some people. ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I don't like mass effect at all. I won't buy the game, and i won't rent it AGAIN. So I won't scream at some new DLC.

I think that this is fine, but up again't some good DLC like Oblivions Thirty bucks for Shivering isles for another thirty hours of gameplay, that's a dollar an hour. This is like three and a half dollars for a hour.

I don't care about cost vs time, but an expansion that's only 90 minutes? Seems short to me.

Oh, and as for the cost vs. time thing for those that do care. The burning Crusade for WoW was $30, and I got a lot more than 9 hours of game play out of it ;) (I get that in a week)

I'd buy it regardless. I'm still discovering new planets anyhow ... like the new ones that open after you torch the rachini queen ...

I'm there, dude ...