By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I'm Quiting VGC Forums

Tagged games:

It´s football not soccer!!

Around the Network

I've been thinking the same, but its not just VGC's im addicted to just reading gaming news...I come onto my computer to study and never get any work done because Im too busy reading gaming news and threads on here.

think-man said:
I've been thinking the same, but its not just VGC's im addicted to just reading gaming news...I come onto my computer to study and never get any work done because Im too busy reading gaming news and threads on here.

Well, I'm pretty much done school, but yea while I was in school I had that exact same problem. I mean I made my account what 4 years ago? I pretty much made a VGC account to distract myself all my undergrad.

Now it's party time.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

So you are not leaving, just reducing your time/activity here. Good.

Now go and get one of those AFK t-shirts.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Michael-5 said:
Wright said:

That's a shame. I've enjoyed our gaming chats a lot.

Oh well if YOU make a thread, write on my wall. Your taste in games is a lot like mine.

...except for you having some kind of quality standard, and I don't really care how bad the game can be. I think Vampire Rain is the prime example for this (?).

Around the Network
Wright said:
Michael-5 said:
Wright said:

That's a shame. I've enjoyed our gaming chats a lot.

Oh well if YOU make a thread, write on my wall. Your taste in games is a lot like mine.

...except for you having some kind of quality standard, and I don't really care how bad the game can be. I think Vampire Rain is the prime example for this (?).

Oh yea, I played Vampire Rain.

It's just, I don't hat THAT much free time, gotta make sacrifices. If I play Vampire Rain, then I might not have time for Final Fantasy IX or Chrono Cross.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Who are you?

Too bad. I enjoy your contributions.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=152004&page=1#

Locking