By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs Current Vs. Next Gen Footage(Videos)

What do you think of the footage?

Kill it with fire 29 13.36%

WTF 17 7.83%

Wow, just wow 14 6.45%

atrocity 1 0.46%

looks meh 26 11.98%

Best looking game ever-sarcasm 8 3.69%

looks ok at best 17 7.83%

Wow, so watch dogs is on the ps2? 67 30.88%

looks good 38 17.51%

Total:217

Wow, I really hope this is current gen of watch dogs. Umm is it only me or does the current gen version look really bad? I hope it's the current gen version shown and not next gen.

Next Gen  Footage

Current?

Around the Network

oh god that looks bad. guess ill be skipping the current gen version of this game and play it on either the PS4 when get it or on my PC

lol you are believing this? To say the screenshots are skewed is an understatement.

Why dont we get to see a GIF of the guy walking in the rain on current gen? Also, maybe you want to zoom in the next -gen pictures of the character aswell? XD

If current gen does look like that then they made a terrible job with it. Look at GTA5.

He looks beautiful

If that is current gen footage, I would definitely go for the next gen version, it's remind me of the multiplatform titles differences between Wii/Ps3 360 .

Around the Network
Nem said:

lol you are believing this? To say the screenshots are skewed is an understatement.

Why dont we get to see a GIF of the guy walking in the rain on current gen? Also, maybe you want to zoom in the next -gen pictures of the character aswell? XD

If current gen does look like that then they made a terrible job with it. Look at GTA5.

so it won't look better next gen?

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
Nem said:

so it won't look better next gen?

Current gen looks better than that. I thought that was obvious. The screenshot there makes it look like its out on the original xbox.

I wonder where the Wii U version stands, better than the current gen for sure

I think it is the Wii U version.

Nem said:

I just found those screenshots while browsing online. No clue, just watch the vid then.

edit using vids now