By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Quick Topic] Are you bored of Nintendo?

Tagged games:

Is Nintendo becoming boring?

Yes 53 28.96%

No 130 71.04%

Total:183

I don't know why I made this, I'm just interested to hear what everyone going to say, knowing all the upcoming games that's coming to the Wii U. :/

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network

Is Nintendo becoming bored ain't the same question as Are you bored of Nintendo!

I'm not bored of Nintendo. But I'm bored of not having games though. I seriously need MK to buy a Wii U.

Your OP needs a lot more substance. Put some of your own opinions into it.

Also, yes. I've become extremely anti-Nintendo recently. Whoever plays Nintendo games is a kid, and they need to get over their kiddy games with their colorful and kiddy ways. Nintendo needs to make a hardcore FPS if they want me back.

I'm getting bored of Nintendo because they stopped creating new and exciting experiences that fall under my preferences. Not because I'm "growing past them," but because I feel like their recent iterations of my favorite franchises have left a lot to be desired.

Thank god for the VC.

Around the Network

No, because they have Pokemon (:

No, but I am bored from not having any new Wii U games to play.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

NintendoPie said:

Your OP needs a lot more substance. Put some of your own opinions into it.

Also, yes. I've become extremely anti-Nintendo recently. Whoever plays Nintendo games is a kid, and they need to get over their kiddy games with their colorful and kiddy ways. Nintendo needs to make a hardcore FPS if they want me back.

I know your being sarcastic and no, no one don't want FPS.  :P

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

I am looking forward to the next Zelda and Metroid, let's just put it that way.

No they have some of my favorite IPs of all time.  With the exception of Mario they wait at least a few years between iterations of their games so I don't get bored of them.