By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One set to launch November 29th. Right in time to sell 100's of thousands

http://news.yahoo.com/xbox-one-reportedly-launch-november-29th-beating-playstation-163057316.html

According to the Xbox One preorder page on Toys R Us’ UK website, Microsoft’s new video game console is set to launch on November 29th. The same site states on the PlayStation 4 preorder page that Sony’snext-generation console will be available for sale beginning two weeks later on December 13th. 

If this is true, then advantage Microsoft?  Please lower the price then you will be a first day buy.

Around the Network

Advantage Microsoft? lmao it's available TWO WEEKS earlier (according to this RUMOR).

Dat advantage.

That would be cool, just because it'll release on my birthday. It'll have to be my present, no other choice.

You are only expecting 100's of thousands? Wow. You need to get up their with everyone else's predictions.
I say 5 Million first hour.

XBone is November 29th from rumors while PS4 is October 29th in USA and November 13th in Europe. Not sure why you think differently.

Around the Network

Maybe those dates will hold up in the UK, but they probably won't be accurate for the US, especially for the PS4. November 29 is Black Friday, which would be the absolute LATEST that I can see either platform launching here.

Both of those dates are later than I'd like them to be, so I hope those are just some random placeholders by Toys R Us

if any of those dates are right it is purely coincidence...

Why launch on day after Thanksgiving for the XBone? Never gonna happen... Way too many sales that day anyway. They could launch on Tuesday the 26th, but again why blow out of your stock 1 day before the Holiday Shopping Weekend starts in the states? More likely the 19th or 22nd of November.

I can't see MS or Sony releasing their consoles so late.